Telemarketering Scam!! FYI

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got a call from some guy who could barely speak English telling me the Canada revenue service is going to press charges against me if I don't pay my bill!!

I laughed, and said this should be good! How do you expect this scam to work dumb a$$?? It's been all over the news and social media.... But I need a good laugh go ahead with your BS!

He asked if I was drunk! Lol he said this is berry berry serious! I said I don't pay my taxes in berries ??? Then he stepped it up and said I'm with Isis and I'm going to put a bomb in ur bum and shoot u in the face!

I asked him to spell Isis ?.....he did!! And why are you soon attracted to my bum? You spend to much time a bunker with 40 other cowards??
He then hung up which I thought was very RUDE!

I called the cops just for info sake! She got a good laugh!
She asked if it was area code 613, it was. So pass along to your elderly and Polaris owners to be carful !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got a call from some guy who could barely speak English telling me the Canada revenue service is going to press charges against me if I don't pay my bill!!

I laughed, and said this should be good! How do you expect this scam to work dumb a$$?? It's been all over the news and social media.... But I need a good laugh go ahead with your BS!

He asked if I was drunk! Lol he said this is berry berry serious! I said I don't pay my taxes in berries ??? Then he stepped it up and said I'm with Isis and I'm going to put a bomb in ur bum and shoot u in the face!

I asked him to spell Isis ?.....he did!! And why are you soon attracted to my bum? You spend to much time a bunker with 40 other cowards??
He then hung up which I thought was very RUDE!

I called the cops just for info sake! She got a good laugh!
She asked if it was area code 613, it was. So pass along to your elderly and Polaris owners to be carful !

My wife got the same call

* 613 800 9164 is the phone number

I called back and had a good chat, they asked for info, but then before I could give bogus info they asked if this was a lady

So I said yes, I have a man's voice cause I'm a transvestite, do u have a problem with that

Lol they said yes

So I said do u want the info or not azzhole, gave him my sin 666777666 and my address of 666 Devils drive

Said don't ever call back again, and they hung up

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife got the same call

* 613 800 9164 is the phone number

I called back and had a good chat, they asked for info, but then before I could give bogus info they asked if this was a lady

So I said yes, I have a man's voice cause I'm a transvestite, do u have a problem with that

Lol said yes

So I said do u want the info or not azzhole, gave him my sin 666777666 and my address of 666 Devils drive

Said don't ever call back again, and they hung up

they won't stop now!!!!

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had the old your computer is sending stray signals, east indian, I hung up.

Last edited:

linktel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They were saying on the news out here about a month ago a bunch of elderly folk fell to the scam in Saskatchewan that's so sad

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They were saying on the news out here about a month ago a bunch of elderly folk fell to the scam in Saskatchewan that's so sad

I was told for every one you hear about there is probably 10 you don't as they are generally embarrassed and too proud to report it.

It takes a different type of garbage to prey on trusting elderly people....oh and the poo owners!

Summit 934

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I got a call yesterday from 800-931-1026, thought it might be our companies TX office so I answered, said hello once got put on hold for a second then it started ringing. Sounded fishy so I hung up. I did a google search of the number and it showed up in an article from a couple of years ago in the Cochrane Times as being a scam. Today they called again so I kicked it to voicemail right away, they left a message saying it was the CRA and to call them back at a different number...800-959-2765. I called CRA at the number I knew was legit and they informed no one from their office tried contacting me. Going to call the Canada anti fraud centre on Monday to see if they can confirm if those numbers have been reported before. Will update again once I hear.

Anyone else get any calls from these numbers?

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got another today for the wife!
613 366 5344
Apparently she's getting arrested !!!

Top Bottom