What’s this Scam?

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no doubt. one day I'm going to significantly gear down the feed belt on the woodchipper, slow enough that it takes hours to feed anything into the blades. Then I will happily tie one of them fawkers up and spend the next few hours, with a good bottle of whiskey, listening to them screaming in agonizing pain while they are slowly turned into some kind of pinkish paste spraying out the discharge chute.
Don't forget to do a turnakey about every 8-10" up the legs. You don't want them bleeding out to fast and dying before you get to the balls. They'll still feel all the pain.

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my 85 year old father is losing mobility and doesn’t get around much
He’s still super sharpe mentally
His favourite pass time has become seeing how long he can keep a scammer on The phone he’s well over 2 hours
I wish he had a better pass time but he genuinely likes it and has to tell me ever time I see him how long he tied them up (he keeps a record)
He figures the more time he spends with them the less people get scammed
I guess it keeps his mind sharper than the tv ? 🤷‍♂️

I’d rather punch the scammers in the nose but he likes his way

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just have fun with it

1000000188.jpg

rev801

Reaction score
it is there own site they are requesting the report from
they get all your information and credit card info and money for the report and have no intention of buying what you are sellling
funny I had same request for VIN a car fax report on a snowmobile i recently listed
we have sold other sleds , motorcycles never had anyone else request that
told the fellow that
i spoke to registry’s , the girl did say as it is a off road vehicle , it wouldn’t be on car fax, the fellows link for the check was a US one
was run vehicle checks. Com
site asks for VIN then charges you in US funds
i didnt trust it
plus the contacts number was a US number
which to was a flag
i had my suspicions
can’t believe people do this
thanks for your post

Top Bottom