Teenage Daughter Problem

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So here's the problem!!Karma is paying me back big time!!!I have a 13 year old (14 in August) going into grade 9 this fall who getting pursued by a neighbor kid who is 16!!He wants to take her to the waterpark(West Ed),just the 2 of them!He's only been driving for a couple of months and I'm a good hour out of the city!!I'm thinking no fuggin' way!!For one she is only 13,she is a good kid and has never gave us any problems but I think this horny little bastard is up to something!!Oh and did I mention my kid is already pushing 5'6, with the big boobs, long hair,a dancer for 10 years and is nice to everyone and everyone tells me how good looking she is!!!Now you see karma is an angry beeotch and getting me back for my teenage years!!!Is it just me or is there something wrong with 16/17 year old guy going into grade 11 chasing a 13 year old!!!He also lives in this religious community next to us that treats us like crap because our kids don't go to their school and we don't do the church thing!!!Funny thing is we got all kinds of grief from these people when we living together and didn't get married till our girl was 2 (same girl)!!Now the same people have sons chasing my daughter that they called the bastard child on the bus when she was little!!!I think if I'm not good enough maybe my daughter should be too good for them!!!So how do I handle this situation????The kid never paid any attention to her on the bus till she had growth spurt this winter!!Now he's all horny for her and doing the whole 'nice guy' routine!!!!I tried the 'I was a teenage guy once and I know what he's up to' speech but it was he's not like that!!!Bulls...!!I'm not wanting this to turn her into one of those rebelious little brats that starts sneaking out and running around when I say no!!!Any female advice would be great because me and the wife are stumped!!I miss the days when I was young with the one phone in the house and didn't go out dating till you could drive yourself!!.....HELP!!!!!....:confused:

Sofa king

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude u r fawked. Tell her she can't go and she'll hate you for it. Tell the boy you will kill him if he touches her, he'll see it as a challenge to over come. Just go work outta town till she's 20 or curl up in the fetal position and say "sunshine and lolipops" over and over until you fall asleep. A girls dad once told me he would stick a log splitter up my ass if I touched his little girl, I hit that ch!t the same night. Feeling better yet? Best advise I could give you is to walk around the yard with a gun a lot and look at the little creep with crazy eyes. Or you could update her facebook status to "HIV positive". LOL good luck dude i'm going to get a vasectomy.... thanks

Mik-B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What if you don't make it a "no" based on the boy, but instead, based on the activity? Tell her you don't think it's safe for a 13 and 16 year old to drive into the city, for the day, by themselves. She might not go into instant rebel mode, if you limit her activities based on what she's doing, instead of who she's doing it with.

I don't have any first-hand experience, so just a thought. Good luck, either way.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bahhh. Have fun. We have 3 girls they are now 22. 23. 24. I remember those days. Good luck. Remember you are now dumb and your daughter is correct.

Boys all hanging around.

It gets better as 2 of ours are now married and we waiting to be grandparents someday.

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh man are you ever dumb but not to worry because you will get a whole lot smarter as they get older!!!! Man I feel your pain. Oh and by the way it is always the unloaded gun that kills!!! lol

Billy Boy

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So here's the problem!!Karma is paying me back big time!!!I have a 13 year old (14 in August) going into grade 9 this fall who getting pursued by a neighbor kid who is 16!!He wants to take her to the waterpark(West Ed),just the 2 of them!He's only been driving for a couple of months and I'm a good hour out of the city!!I'm thinking no fuggin' way!!For one she is only 13,she is a good kid and has never gave us any problems but I think this horny little bastard is up to something!!Oh and did I mention my kid is already pushing 5'6, with the big boobs, long hair,a dancer for 10 years and is nice to everyone and everyone tells me how good looking she is!!!Now you see karma is an angry beeotch and getting me back for my teenage years!!!Is it just me or is there something wrong with 16/17 year old guy going into grade 11 chasing a 13 year old!!!He also lives in this religious community next to us that treats us like crap because our kids don't go to their school and we don't do the church thing!!!Funny thing is we got all kinds of grief from these people when we living together and didn't get married till our girl was 2 (same girl)!!Now the same people have sons chasing my daughter that they called the bastard child on the bus when she was little!!!I think if I'm not good enough maybe my daughter should be too good for them!!!So how do I handle this situation????The kid never paid any attention to her on the bus till she had growth spurt this winter!!Now he's all horny for her and doing the whole 'nice guy' routine!!!!I tried the 'I was a teenage guy once and I know what he's up to' speech but it was he's not like that!!!Bulls...!!I'm not wanting this to turn her into one of those rebelious little brats that starts sneaking out and running around when I say no!!!Any female advice would be great because me and the wife are stumped!!I miss the days when I was young with the one phone in the house and didn't go out dating till you could drive yourself!!.....HELP!!!!!....:confused:

Yup that's pretty creepy, a 16 year old going after a 13 year old, that spells disaster.

Sent from a iPhone

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
I have 3 daughters, 16, 15, and 12...

16 and 12 yr old are competitive dancers, and the 15yr old plays rep soccer...they are in shape, toned, beuatiful, and nice...and I will say good kids.

First off, based on age alone, I would say no! Why are you even questioning anything else?? Remember 16??? Any of us would have stuck our dinks and anything slightly warm just because...The age is totally inappropriate....the hour drive with a 16 yr old new driver, for-fuggin-get-it...

If you think she may rebel, just because you are saying no, then its time for a super long heart to heart about the rules of living in your house and your beleifs and morals, that I can only hope and assume you have been raising her with all this time.

Unless, I am reading this wrong and you are ok with your 13 yr old having sex, getting groped, etc....I say this in jest because Im sure this isnt the case...

Glad you reached out, and trust this band of goofballs to offer some advice, but honestly I cant beleive you would even consider it...I sure wouldnt, but Im also here to only offer any opinion on what I would and DO, do with my daughters, not here to judge. I honestly beleive there are circumstances that may make this acceptable, but it doesnt sound like this is one of those.

Good luck bud!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am also a father of 3 daughters (22, 20 and 13) and I know exactly what you are going thru! Our middle daughter made me a grandfather at 44 and I can tell you it was tough. Unfortunately we are more or less raising the little guy too. I keep telling him (he was 2 yesterday) that he is lucky he is so darn cute otherwise sayonara LOL :) Anyway, hate to say it but there is really no clean cut answer to the issue. Not sure of your relationship with your daughter..... is she the rebellious type? If so be very careful. The guy that fathered our grandson not only mentally abused our daughter but physically as well but he was like a magnet and she kept going back despite our pleas and strong objections. She was a minor but so was he and grounding etc etc only made matters worse.... long story! Anyway, like Sledderglen said offer to drive them etc etc on this date. Personally though, knowing what I know now I would set a "dating" age and make that well know even at the age of 10. Keep them busy in sports, homework, dance, swimming etc etc. Whatever you can to try and distract them from boys. Good luck! Fortunately our 13 year old is showing good signs of restraint so far but we keep her busy too! Sledding is one!

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude u r fawked. Tell her she can't go and she'll hate you for it. Tell the boy you will kill him if he touches her, he'll see it as a challenge to over come. Just go work outta town till she's 20 or curl up in the fetal position and say "sunshine and lolipops" over and over until you fall asleep. A girls dad once told me he would stick a log splitter up my ass if I touched his little girl, I hit that ch!t the same night. Feeling better yet? Best advise I could give you is to walk around the yard with a gun a lot and look at the little creep with crazy eyes. Or you could update her facebook status to "HIV positive". LOL good luck dude i'm going to get a vasectomy.... thanks

I can't really offer any real advice not being a father and i dont want to get off topic but that is some funny chit right there......

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is he from Neerlandia? Cause if it is he is probably just trying to bring in some new blood, you know to ease up on the hole in breading thing! Lol. That is sad that a he is trying to date her when he is that much older. 3yrs when your 30 is no big deal but at 13 it sure is! Good luck!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I always struggled with this too........ My little angel baby girl is now 21, and we also had our fun with similar problems. You're damned if you doo and damned if you don't. I suspect you will have to release the reigns a little and see what becomes of it? We never had the distance problem you have, so we had a little more control of situations, i guess. Good luck on how you deal with this.

I can't believe so many of ya, had 3 or more girls each...... Wow :) lol

P.S., my 18 year old son asked if you'd please post up a recent pic of your said daughter..................... lol, lmao :)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bahhh. Have fun. We have 3 girls they are now 22. 23. 24. I remember those days. Good luck. Remember you are now dumb and your daughter is correct.

Boys all hanging around.

It gets better as 2 of ours are now married and we waiting to be grandparents someday.

all i can say is thanks ya never said ya had daughters, bring the single ones out to the campout, hehe

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think your getting treated bad now by the religious community, just wait and see what happens if your daughter gets sucked in by these Chit heads.

Last edited by a moderator:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all i can say is thanks ya never said ya had daughters, bring the single ones out to the campout, hehe

haha I was reading these posts and thinking, geesh, atleast now I know who has all the nice looking daughters, maybe I should make some new friends! haha :beer:

My brother has two beautiful girls, I am so glad I live soo far away from them at times as I would be standing at the front door with the shotty the first sign of any young perv hanging around.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hehe, i agree, he's screwed. that may also be why arff shaved his head, no hair left he pulled it all out. hehehe

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hehe, i agree, he's screwed. that may also be why arff shaved his head, no hair left he pulled it all out. hehehe

Yes pulled out and grey. Actually we had very good luck with the girls. Only a few situations. Yes a house party while we went camping. That was the only really expensive thing.
Overall if you teach your kids and talk to them all the time you will be alright. We survived.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes pulled out and grey. Actually we had very good luck with the girls. Only a few situations. Yes a house party while we went camping. That was the only really expensive thing.
Overall if you teach your kids and talk to them all the time you will be alright. We survived.

have you let them out of the basement yet? or are they there till they turn 30

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Us too, both our daughters were cheerleaders for the Edmonton Rush............No frickin wonder i am Grey!!! Hey ,both me and Ray drive a Popo, it might of caused more damage than we originally thought...............HeHehe

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of relationship do you have with your daughter? I have 2 older girls 30 and 29 and I have a sudo step daughter aged 14 ( long story) she wanted to go to a rave, her mother said no but sensed a battle looming. So I explained to the lass exactly was was going to happen to her in very explicit terms. She finally relented when told that if she wanted a thrilling ride she could come quadding with me in the mud, wait that didn't sound right, anyway she didn't go after being reasoned with. If she is dead set on going and you think she is going to pull a fast one, put a box of condoms on the table and have a very long discussion with her. Just because you said so doesnt seem to cut it anymore. Kids are a lot more savey without the experience. Not perfect, by any stretch but it beats not doing anything!

Top Bottom