Pioneer Days in Gibbons

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few pictures from Pioneer Days.
The kid loaded up pretty good on parade candy. I had to hobble back to the '65 and grab my Walmart bag for her.
Turnout for the show and shine was a wee bit on the weak side. But still a good handful turned up.

20220709_101926.jpg

20220709_102332.jpg

Our set up. The Olds, the sleigh, the wagon and the c20.

20220709_102131.jpg

She's getting a little big for her wagon.
This was the 1st show she was able to bring it to and enter it.
We let a bunch of other kids sit in it and get their pictures taken. They sure did like it.

20220709_112449.jpg

This guy was in the Parade. Loved his license plate "IMAJEEP".
And yes it is a Jeep.
20220709_112431.jpg
20220709_113103.jpg

This thing was cool. Pembina had this in the parade.

20220709_114207.jpg

Looking back at the show and shine.
20220709_114209.jpg

Kid gave the bouncy Castel a go. She did not like it. Crawled in. She towers over most kids her age. So she was the giant in there. But no balance, she wanted the other kids to leave so she could stand
Ha ha.
She wanted her face painted. That line was huge. When the line looked short they went up to learn it closed.
The snow cones were free. And it was a buck a scoop for ice cream
Their fries were home made right from potatoes on site. Those were good.

There was also a pretty sweet 59 chev truck. Corvette engine and transmission (not sure what year vette) all wheel drive on a blazer frame. That was a pretty cool build. I should have took some photos of it. But I didnt.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few pictures from Pioneer Days.
The kid loaded up pretty good on parade candy. I had to hobble back to the '65 and grab my Walmart bag for her.
Turnout for the show and shine was a wee bit on the weak side. But still a good handful turned up.

View attachment 257720

View attachment 257721
Our set up. The Olds, the sleigh, the wagon and the c20.

View attachment 257722
She's getting a little big for her wagon.
This was the 1st show she was able to bring it to and enter it.
We let a bunch of other kids sit in it and get their pictures taken. They sure did like it.

View attachment 257723
This guy was in the Parade. Loved his license plate "IMAJEEP".
And yes it is a Jeep.
View attachment 257724View attachment 257725
This thing was cool. Pembina had this in the parade.

View attachment 257726
Looking back at the show and shine.
View attachment 257727

Kid gave the bouncy Castel a go. She did not like it. Crawled in. She towers over most kids her age. So she was the giant in there. But no balance, she wanted the other kids to leave so she could stand
Ha ha.
She wanted her face painted. That line was huge. When the line looked short they went up to learn it closed.
The snow cones were free. And it was a buck a scoop for ice cream
Their fries were home made right from potatoes on site. Those were good.

There was also a pretty sweet 59 chev truck. Corvette engine and transmission (not sure what year vette) all wheel drive on a blazer frame. That was a pretty cool build. I should have took some photos of it. But I didnt.
Saw that Pembina fire wagon dropping off quad. Wouldn't mind wheeling that bad boy around on the roads. Bad drivers lookout instant sanitizer with those cannons it had.. Turnout was busy downtown there which is nice for the businesses, I like seeing that.

Reactions: RXN

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw that Pembina fire wagon dropping off quad. Wouldn't mind wheeling that bad boy around on the roads. Bad drivers lookout instant sanitizer with those cannons it had.. Turnout was busy downtown there which is nice for the businesses, I like seeing that.
That thing was pretty sweet. I'd hate to see the cost of one.

Would love to have a look inside it. See what all it has on and in it.

Top Bottom