Teenage Daughter Problem

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was back reading some old threads searching for a water well thread to ask a question about shocking my well. Well I can tell you I am shocked and scared ****less for my girls to be that age. Fml lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was back reading some old threads searching for a water well thread to ask a question about shocking my well. Well I can tell you I am shocked and scared ****less for my girls to be that age. Fml lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That makes two of us... I remember my teen years ... Sorry, Terry :eek:

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well as a father of a son and daughter I can see both sides of this problem.
1. Sit down with and ask her what she thinks of this this guy and a tell tail sign to see if she is mature enough is if she will have a conversation with you (as an adult) then explain YOUR CONCERNS about the driving and driver her there and back
2. Trust what you have done as a parent in raising her and the morals that you have raised her with. If this is in a good place and you know she is a good kid TRUST HER!!!!! And believe me you wont feel good about all of her choices but keep smiling to keep her happy.
3. Sorry to say this and its NOT what you want to hear but get her to the Doctor and get the pill as todays kids are just like us when we were that age some were having sex some were not. Just make sure you know you have done all you can to help your daughter make the adult decisions as she gets older and your whole family wont have to live with a mistake that was made before she was ready to raise a family

I'm not saying anything will happen but as a parent you don't want to take a risk like that ad alter your daughters life because you didn't think it would happen to her
Hope this helps
PS: good luck these years are a bitch

Top Bottom