Sunday Quad Ride (kids included)

HHWELD

Reaction score
We will probably stage at rge rde 24, i think, if i remember right it wil be easier on my guests, than rge rd 25, like last time ha ha, it was fun though.

Jimbow007

Reaction score
Going to take the kids out quading on Sunday,Thinking hells half acre and see if my son can take bogger on his 110 LOL!If you have kids with small quads you are welcome to join,If you are patient and can ride slow you are also welcome.Keep in mind this is for the kids if your interested.
catmando!

This sounds like a great time. We would be interested in coming out to play too. I have a 14yr (boy) on a 200 Blaster and a 9yr (girl) on a 70 E-ton. the only thing I'm not sure of is where Hell's Half Acre is.

James

2001 350 Banshee
2006 200 Blaster
2007 70 E-Ton

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This sounds like a great time. We would be interested in coming out to play too. I have a 14yr (boy) on a 200 Blaster and a 9yr (girl) on a 70 E-ton. the only thing I'm not sure of is where Hell's Half Acre is.

James

2001 350 Banshee
2006 200 Blaster
2007 70 E-Ton

PM bogger and e wil help you out,the more kids the better!
catmando!

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im in on sunday. Im riding a black teryx I live in stony so not to far.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This should be fun,I'm under the impression you have a very large yard LOL!
See ya in the am!
catmando!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Went out today.....lots of mud, but ways around (no worse than last time we were out TG)...I figure we're at 27 folk..I have parking for about 12 trucks...trailers we'll see, worst case after unload we take trucks/trailers out to the road and park in the ditch..we'll make it work...See ya'll in the AM...cheers

:d:beer:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Went out today.....lots of mud, but ways around (no worse than last time we were out TG)...I figure we're at 27 folk..I have parking for about 12 trucks...trailers we'll see, worst case after unload we take trucks/trailers out to the road and park in the ditch..we'll make it work...See ya'll in the AM...cheers

:d:beer:

I ain't going around... i got tow ropes, and I got machine running good, well for a swamped machine anyways...... its gonna be a Kawi VS Arctic Cat battle royal!!!!

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ain't going around... i got tow ropes, and I got machine running good, well for a swamped machine anyways...... its gonna be a Kawi VS Arctic Cat battle royal!!!!

what about the honda and the moto-4 you know where gonna be right there beside ya

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See you guy's in a couple hours....hopefully I remember to bring my camera to pic's of TG and his kitty swamped....:p

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rookie is a big talker LOL!
I may just let my daughter take care of you TG!
Could be an embarrassing day buddy!
catmando!

Top Bottom