Sunday Quad Ride (kids included)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Going to take the kids out quading on Sunday,Thinking hells half acre and see if my son can take bogger on his 110 LOL!If you have kids with small quads you are welcome to join,If you are patient and can ride slow you are also welcome.Keep in mind this is for the kids if your interested.
catmando!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Going to take the kids out quading on Sunday,Thinking hells half acre and see if my son can take bogger on his 110 LOL!If you have kids with small quads you are welcome to join,If you are patient and can ride slow you are also welcome.Keep in mind this is for the kids if your interested.
catmando!

K catman...I'm in, Mike will be there as well..I know you've got buddies in the area but if you wish your welcome to stage at my place...let me know and I can PM you directions...now I gotta get a battery for the 125

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Will let you know,might just do that as I havnt talked to anyone out there yet,Got to finish the Brute and im ready to go!
catmando!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
K got battery for the 125 breeze....my daughter will be thrilled.

Kittyman.....PM sent.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like were in for a great time,Thanks to mallard d69 for stopping by and helping me figure out what I did wrong re-assmbling the brute.Never seen a clicker on quad brakes before.Ok now that we got a crew lets shoot for 11 am
Will call you friday rusty!
catmando!

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Darn in-laws are visiting this weekend....The old guy did bring his quad with him though so I'll see if we can make it. Might have to make it just the boys and leave the wife at home...lol.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
My crew will include....Myself, wife, boy (6yrs), girl (11 yrs), teen girl (14 yrs). -W- honda foreman 400, moto-4 225, honda 4-trax 300, and yamaha breeze 125.......11am sounds good to me

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
looks like we're gonna have a big turnout this weekend Booger!

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes i must agree looks like there will be a lot of people any chance someone is comming from edmonton that might have room on there trailer. that way i can leave one of the trucks home. by the sounds of it were are gonna need all the room we can get at boggers. and me and da wife bring both our trucks so it would be one less truck in the yard.
pm me and i'll phone you.
thanks

Top Bottom