Stolen sleds in sicamous

M5-

Reaction score
Got a call at 4:00 am this morning from the RCMP in Enderby that my trailer was found on the side of the road empty. I had the two sleds pictured below in it. If you see them call RCMP or pm me or both. Don't know whether to break something or throw up.

M5

Attachments

• Nytro1.jpg
    Nytro1.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Nytro2.jpg
    Nytro2.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2623 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_2623 (Medium).jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2628 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_2628 (Medium).jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 70

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probley puke then smash something and no doubt shed a tear. Up and down HWY 2 will also pass the pics to the drivers, they go everywhere

M5-

Reaction score
Right on keep them comin boy's. My question is what does a thief do with these sleds, they are so unique you can't advertise or really sell all that much off them. Rx1 is an Impulse turbo and the Nytro is a stocker with an Excell header and glass pack.

My quess is the sleds are in the Sicamous Vernon Kelowna area right now so those are the guys I really need to keep an eye out on decks or trailers or whatever.
M5

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad to say this but they chop them up and sell it off. Usually to some other lowlife

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What ever they do with them. If I see either of those tunnels, I'll be asking lots a questions.
Having recently gone thru this mnightmare with my brothers sleds and trailers, the more info you can post the better. Nytro looks like a timbersled skid. Is the RX-1 still carburated. Makes the impulse kit that much more unique.

I am with you there, easy to spot those tunnels for sure.

Is the underside of the tunnel powdered also?

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definately will keep my ears and eyes open for you forsure i had a sick feeling when i seen the picture as i heard harley davidson in kamloops had traded in a used turbo nytro and were selling at an extremely good price but as yours is not turboed then no worries but i'm watching for your sleds

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A lot of sleds go to P.G. will keep my eyes open here as well. might get lucky and they will stop on their way through.

M5-

Reaction score
Ya if you see anybody with these sleds they are stolen. If I get them back I will post on here that they are back but till then consider the guy/girl a thief and do what you can like plate number of the truck or whatever.

This sucks large.

Thanks guys

M5

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sicamous is getting bad...Heard of some thefts last weekend as well, probibly same group of people...Wish you all the luck in finding them. Got my eyes peeled in Central Alberta for you! I'll be going down again next weekend. If I see them anywhere I will smash their truck off the road for you.

M5-

Reaction score
Talked with the RCMP for about the tenth time today and they say they caught some guys last week in Kelowna with a stolen truck and trailer and 2 sleds but she thought they were still in custody. All these dirtbags must know each other the RCMP need to flip some of these guys against each other.

M5

atver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a tight ring of a small group of dirt bags. Good luck with getting them back , they look like there done up right.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sicamous is getting bad...Heard of some thefts last weekend as well, probibly same group of people...Wish you all the luck in finding them. Got my eyes peeled in Central Alberta for you! I'll be going down again next weekend. If I see them anywhere I will smash their truck off the road for you.

Hey Erik you heard Ed got his truck back didn't you? They found it at Armstrong, and he was the one that blew up the new engine at 10k on the Blue lk trail on Sat.

M5-

Reaction score
Our truck and trailer was found outside of Grindrod. Ran out of gas right in the middle of the highway so they had already off loaded the sleds I'm thinkin.

M5

M5-

Reaction score
Where in Sicamous were these taken from? Motel or private home?

Private home everything was locked up real well (obviously not well enough) so they had to have cased it prior to doing the job in order to have the right tools.

M5

mtnmaxman600

Reaction score
Man that sucks, Love what you did to the sled I doubt if they would ever show up in WI but I surely will let you know if I see them. They are one of a kind. Sorry for your lost hope you had them insured.

Top Bottom