Stolen sleds in sicamous

M5-

Reaction score
Just keeping this fresh in everyones mind. So far in the last 3 weeks they have gotten 18 sleds that I'm aware of probably in the order of $300,000 worth cause 10 were turbo sleds. These aren't crack heads joyriding the sleds. Crack heads are doing the stealing I'm sure of it cause of what they took out of my trailer and what they left but they are moving the sleds to somebody else who has some kind of market for them.

M5

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone can shed some light on where the market is for this stuff, I would love to know. Unless they ended up out of country or in a huderite colony, you would think someone would recognize some of these machines or parts.

wienerwater

Reaction score
If anyone can shed some light on where the market is for this stuff, I would love to know.
Oh sure, looking for parts now! Just kidding my friend....in most cases the parts are so plentiful as far as being sold on the market, it is pretty hard to pinpoint, unless there are specifics to watch out for. For example, in Alpines incident,the sleds other then 2 or 3 of the 7, were so unique and custom built, there should be something turn up. As mentioned before, many times the sled is stripped, tunnel tossed in the ditch and after recovered, goes to an auction, where the thieves go or send someone to buy the tunnel, serial #'s are signed over to them, they re-assemble the sled as the new owner.Accept for engine #'s won't match, but have ways around that I assume (same deal as guys buying back the lights and gear for their grow op's that get busted).
If a guy came up with a good deal on an Alpine rear mount for a Nytro, I would be skeptical, since the number sold is pretty small and when they want advice, who can you call or ask?
From what I know, many items are sold in the bar, or out back...someone with a special deal.Heard of guys knowingly buying a hot sled, and so scared after they thought about it, never rode it and dumped it to the next loser. It's the clowns buying these bargains that need a good nut kicking as well.

Top Bottom