I have started a company

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I couldn't get through the first episode. Unscripted my azz!
No kidding, terrible show. What a bunch of inept DUMMY'S. The midget is the most competent one on that show. The chick is ok too.

The owner of that outfit is on Rust Valley Restorers a lot, (another bunch of dummy's) he doesn't ever get off his ass to help, and I mean ever. Probably doesn't help that he's 400 Lbs

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congratulations Joey, I applaud the entrepreneurship. Please make sure you are properly insured for this venture. I can not emphasize how important it is, especially in hotshot/recovery. I would suggest taking your flagging course so you can add pilot car services, sounds boring but a pretty easy $100/hr
Yes making sure you have the proper insurance is key. Just don't think i can do without it or ill cheap out " it wont happen to me". People will sure over the stupidest things now and you could go from making a living for your family to working multiple jobs just to make ends meet and pay back the money you now owe because u got sued... I now quite a few people that have under insured and are now trying to pay back millions of $ back. THis is what kills the little guy and why insurance is so expensive.
have customer sign, work order when you show up! inform them you are not responsible for any damage towing them out. and have that printed where they sign the Work order. also have a lawyer go over your work order for further advice, on legalities
Not worth the paper its written on a good layer can always get around it. This is why insurance is so high and towing and delivery company's have to pay for damage a lot of the time..

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
imdoo"n thats not legal.. be carefull trying that,. after i sold that last Dodge,,i picked up a 89 Chev tow truck to clean up my yard..but RCMP still called and asked for help..i said.i have no liability Insurance,,,fine,, we will handle it if need,,luckily never had a issue,...so i towed for them only another few years,, but no private people..

Attachments

• my last tow truck.jpg
    my last tow truck.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 89

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i also suggested he consult a lawyer on legalities? not often you can recover offroad equipment without some type of damage?

Top Bottom