Rowdy's ckmp ride

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where? And how does one get an invite?

The camp is based in Malawka, BC near Sicamous Mike. He usually runs the demo's out of Eagle Pass, Blue Lake and Queest. Talk to your closest Doo Dealer, tell him you are interested in trying the XM and he may invite you. This year we targeted XP riders in our customer base and took 2 high profile Poo riders as well that expressed an interest in the XM. They were impressed with the sled and I may have at least one sale out of it.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buy a skidoo mike. These are the kind of perks you just don't get with any other brand LOL. But your skidoo dealer will draw who gets to go or pick some good customers or however they choose to choose!

Kind of,
When I was asked to go I was asked to find a travel buddy who did not ride a doo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got an invite from my favourite dealer but couldn't make it because of my stupid job which allows me to buy things like a sled.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The camp is based in Malawka, BC near Sicamous Mike. He usually runs the demo's out of Eagle Pass, Blue Lake and Queest. Talk to your closest Doo Dealer, tell him you are interested in trying the XM and he may invite you. This year we targeted XP riders in our customer base and took 2 high profile Poo riders as well that expressed an interest in the XM. They were impressed with the sled and I may have at least one sale out of it.

I ride a 2010 Poo, and I am interested in trying an XM. Before making the commitment of buying one, just wondering if you could help a guy out :rolleyes: :)

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe. Lol. Can't help you out this year Doug with a Kuster invite but your welcome to try mine next week!

Thanks Ken!!! I'll take you up on your offer next week, see you there Tuesday???

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this even legal? That guy and his "demo" rides have been smashing all the good areas for 2 years now. Pretty sure you have to have some kind of license or something in order to do what he is doing? I know for a fact that the revelstoke club denied his request for a license in the Revy area. Surprised the Sicamouse club allows this

SnowJunkie82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ken, I don't know who the high profile poo riders were (they don't ride very high profile!). If there the one's I think your talking about you should give them a call as both their poo's are down for major repairs! Anyway, thanks for taking us. The camp was great and the only beef with the XM is the gas tank was too small for the awesome snow we had that day!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ken, I don't know who the high profile poo riders were (they don't ride very high profile!). If there the one's I think your talking about you should give them a call as both their poo's are down for major repairs! Anyway, thanks for taking us. The camp was great and the only beef with the XM is the gas tank was too small for the awesome snow we had that day!

We loved having you out there Aaron. The snow was unbelievable wasn't it?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this even legal? That guy and his "demo" rides have been smashing all the good areas for 2 years now. Pretty sure you have to have some kind of license or something in order to do what he is doing? I know for a fact that the revelstoke club denied his request for a license in the Revy area. Surprised the Sicamouse club allows this

CKMP and BRP followed all the protocol. They have tenure for that area. Now Brett Rasmussen did not when he ran a school there last winter.:nono:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow didn't see this thread! Yup I was on a demo ride and rode Queest had a sick day. Stuck around for a couple more days on my own and had a great time. Actually heading back there right meow.

$159 a night for private room in the lodge includes meals
$109 a night each for shared room includes meals

Awesome peeps and good local knowledge of areas. I will be going back next year for sure. Their lodge is beautiful, food is amazing and their staff is fantastic. Only complaint is muddy parking lot. Needs some gravel. Other than that, pretty darn fantastic

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363409654.946856.jpg

And yes queest sounds very perverted. Sooo being the crazy lady I am came up with a saying for the mtn " Queested" meaning a woman coming so you use your thumb, index and middle finger place at crotch then lift up and flick out saying "queest" in a high pitched voice. Hilarious. I had the boys in tears explaining this. There may or may not have been some beverages involved

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had an invite and a trip planned there .. but alas the snowgods smiled upon the coast and frowned at the interior that week, so we obliged and slayed mad bottomeless pow at home instead

sigh .. hopefully next year !

Top Bottom