Quick review and vid of my first few days in Revy on the 3" beast!

ReToddid

Reaction score
Just had two days in Revy on Frisby in 3' of snow. 12" of firm base with 24" of medium pow over the top. I've owned 12', 14', and 15' Pro's. My buddy was riding his stock 15'.

First thing I notice is the killer 4 stroke sound....sounded a lot like my old Yamaha Vector in the 5-7000 rpm range. Very cool. We traded sleds and rode back to back and a few things are very obvious: There is definitely an extra 20hp there and combined with the gearing/clutching....it is AWESOME! The 15' felt like an M7 compared to the 16'! The added height was good for carving around and it felt much lighter than the 15' even though my buddies 15' had narrower skis. We found a good steep hill to climb (yes it was deep enough we were laying real trench and not hitting dirt). The power and the 3" track is a monster! When it got really steep I would prepare to turn out a bit and sidehill like I normally would but she wouldn't have any of that and just straight up tractored over the top! I'm not sure which of us was in charge but it was damn impressive on the steep sections! I love the sled...no QD belt to worry about, no aluminum axle to worry about, no glued a-arms to worry about, it just flat out ripped. Here's a little sound clip and a few pix!

image_zpsxlgjungh.jpg

image_zpsjfgbe5tm.jpg

SVP_zpsb2dee1f6.jpg

Last edited:

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice! So that is a stock can? Or are you running somethjng else? Love the color and sound!

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope the new iron works great for you.looks and sounds nice

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ouch!! new crumple zone.

Sled looks good, hope they are a hit.

Can't believe that guys are willing to cut holes in there sleds like that!

I am keeping my eye on these new AXYS they are looking better all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind giving one a try for an hour or 2 to see how it compares to my t3. I like a few others on here am curious about the motor improvements? will it be reliable like a doo? or will it be the same as the last motor?

Thicketz

Reaction score
Can't wait to ride new Polaris sleds buddy is renting one in revy next weekend might have to snow check one next spring if it all its said to be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom