Polaris Pro aint so light!

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you ride with Johnny tomorrow, he got a new temperature sensor today. He can put that 163 Pro in places that you would never think a sled could go.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
It does not matter who mother is fatter... The Doo works very well ... I am just glad I will not be riding a tank this winter.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya johnny is an amazing rider that is forsure and goes places you would never think possible

Well Johnny and Shawn (Johnit) are heading to Fernie this morning. I told Johnny to take Shawn into some of those 5hit holes he loves so much! Can't wait to hear the ride report : ) Shawn is a good sport though, last weekend he enjoyed everything I could throw at him.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
johnny and those holes I tell ya! That boy gets in some nasty nasty spots that is forsure! johni_t will have a good time i love riding with hurkot

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you ride with Johnny tomorrow, he got a new temperature sensor today. He can put that 163 Pro in places that you would never think a sled could go.

Well Johnny and Shawn (Johnit) are heading to Fernie this morning. I told Johnny to take Shawn into some of those 5hit holes he loves so much! Can't wait to hear the ride report : ) Shawn is a good sport though, last weekend he enjoyed everything I could throw at him.

hahaha thanks Chris!!! great day last sunday some nice finds for sure.....

yesterday was a blast some great spots and short cuts as well snow was just awesome I was a bit worn out as my 3 days off this week I have driven to fernie 3 times 1800 kms and missing 2 nites of sleep the week before in Japan I am starting to feel old or older I should say hahahha

and yes Johnny is a great rider no questions asked and we hit some tight spots for sure and I dont think he got stuck once in 3 ft of fresh in tight trees all day,, he said he liked the freeride and I was hoping he would get it stuck lol..

I also tried the pro 163 and it did remind me of a rev but with a narrower ski stance,, felt nice actualy and much more nimble for little guys like me the 163 seemed to just crawl around then go when needed and it lays over with a pinky finger.... my 154 was sinking just a bit more at low speed and we did notice the hesitation several times yesterday some vid to come

Last edited:

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lucky,,,, it should be greatttt

It was GREAT...BLOWER SNORKEL POW:D Was out of breath for the pure fact that my helmet was always packed with snow:D Definitely didn't dehydrate today...ate lots of H2Snow!!

Even came up with the missing link to make Jared's Doo run again...it only had to get towed a couple hundred yards:D:D

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
blower pow is right kev! we needed snorkels out there I dont know how many times i had to wipe my goggles off coming carving down hill it was sweeeeeeet! yup of course the only time I have an issue is with you! good thing you know what your doing stupid air locks on the fuel! yup I seen you licking your chops when my sled was in retard mode. I'll admit it that pro and assault are good machines kev's 155 had no problem going were we were at and seemed real flickable and I mean flickable by flicking the rider!

Top Bottom