PLEASE pray.....this is NOT a joke!

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
please dont take it as such.........:nono:

my dad is really sick!:( he layed in bed today in pure agony , his chest hurts , arms are throbbing , his entire body shakes , he cant sleep at night cuz of the intense pain.......he had a heart attack in 2009 and the symptoms weren't this bad........he says he cant explain how much pain he his in......he cant talk because it takes to much energy and well it hurts for him to talk......my grandpa who i never met died at the age of 47 because of similar sickness.....my dad is 50.....this is scarey....please remember him in your prayers! we dont have money for meds and the doctor cant do anything like surgery or anything cuz nobody knows whats wrong with him and his doctor is useless and has no idea what she is doing , ive seen her she looks like a gum chewing high school student! so baisically theirs nothing we can do but pray......even tho my parents have put me through so much this year i still love them and want lots of years with them still.....please pray for us......

thank you and God bless.

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
please dont take it as such.........:nono:

my dad is really sick!:( he layed in bed today in pure agony , his chest hurts , arms are throbbing , his entire body shakes , he cant sleep at night cuz of the intense pain.......he had a heart attack in 2009 and the symptoms weren't this bad........he says he cant explain how much pain he his in......he cant talk because it takes to much energy and well it hurts for him to talk......my grandpa who i never met died at the age of 47 because of similar sickness.....my dad is 50.....this is scarey....please remember him in your prayers! we dont have money for meds and the doctor cant do anything like surgery or anything cuz nobody knows whats wrong with him and his doctor is useless and has no idea what she is doing , ive seen her she looks like a gum chewing high school student! so baisically theirs nothing we can do but pray......even tho my parents have put me through so much this year i still love them and want lots of years with them still.....please pray for us......

thank you and God bless.

Dnt worry bro ill pray for u... HOPE THINGS GET BETTER FOR U AND UR FAMILY... I would hate u losing ur father or anybody losing there father at a young age...

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hope he's okay Joey....... lost my dad when he was 49 to cancer.........

i sure hope he comes through......thank you

stay positive man! as a joke you go tell him he has to get your stereo in your truck......you tell I said so!

haha i cant do that......but it would be funny lol thanks

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If i where u... I would sit beside him reminding him the good times u had with him, thanking him for them and making sure he realizes u approciate all he did for u... I knw i would :) put a smile on him...

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If i where u... I would sit beside him reminding him the good times u had with him, thanking him for them and making sure he realizes u approciate all he did for u... I knw i would :) put a smile on him...

i tried as soon as i saw this post.........i balled my eyes out and walked away......i just cant get through the first sentance......

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe try getting a second opoinion,going to the hospital emerg,hope he gets better,lost my dad ayear ago,sucks man.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm sorry everybody but i gotta go......i cant keep reading your posts , i appreciate them......but i cant keep it together.......i need to go cry on my bed , sounds puzzy but i feel so broken , theirs nothing i can do to make this stop

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish you and your family all the best in this trying time!...Hope your Dad can turn it around....either way be there for him he needs you all now very much.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, I hope he pulls through. It would suck to loose a father at such a young age. Trust me, I know from experience.

I lost my dad when I was 15 from cancer.

I'll keep him in my thoughts.

Top Bottom