PLEASE pray.....this is NOT a joke!

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I understand man, its really hard. My dad was my best friend for the longest time. Arguing never lasted, we'd get over it fast. He taught me everything I know. Even stuff I'm supposed to be learning now in school I've known years before thanks to him. If I had a question, he always had an answer.

We still have his truck with memory drivers seat (we haven't re-programmed it yet) and I almost fit into his seat position. Kinda makes me proud.

yea me and my dad had a fight that lasted 8 hours before we were best friends again.....

his tyruck is in the driveway although if he doesn't make it i wont even be able to look at it.....we have absolutely no money and is medications is $200......i just wanna scream and collapse crying on the floor......

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In day to day life we get so caught up in our regular routine we forget to value the things that are most important. I know this past 6 months you've had a rough time with a lot of unexpected changes. This is the lord's way of showing you, though you may never see eye to eye with your father you still love him. I won't take him now Joey, but his day will come, cherish every moment.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In day to day life we get so caught up in our regular routine we forget to value the things that are most important. I know this past 6 months you've had a rough time with a lot of unexpected changes. This is the lord's way of showing you, though you may never see eye to eye with your father you still love him. I won't take him now Joey, but his day will come, cherish every moment.

thank you.......

and listen man , i appologize for being a dick with our friendship , i was a moron , and i miss talking to you cuz it really helped me in times like these......so what i'm saying is i'm sorry for throwing away our friendship , it was my fault.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear Joey, hopefully he gets better soon.

It's hard to see, my dad had a stroke 2 years ago, and my mom is having a operation next week. Never really think something like that's going to happen until it does. It's a weird feeling when it hits you your parents are aging.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear Joey, hopefully he gets better soon.

It's hard to see, my dad had a stroke 2 years ago, and my mom is having a operation next week. Never really think something like that's going to happen until it does. It's a weird feeling when it hits you your parents are aging.

it really sucks , hes pail.....and i look at him and i cry cuz its not my dad!

this is scaring the sh!t out of me

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea me and my dad had a fight that lasted 8 hours before we were best friends again.....

his tyruck is in the driveway although if he doesn't make it i wont even be able to look at it.....we have absolutely no money and is medications is $200......i just wanna scream and collapse crying on the floor......

Sorry to hear whats going on if you have a family doctor you should be able to ask for free samples of medications its worth a try.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anybody have any encouraging music for me? i live for music but the songs i'm listening to make me cry more...........please if you know an uplifting song link it please.........thank you.

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time, we feel for you and understand having been through this ourselves. Stay strong, as strong as you can anyway. I hope and pray that things start to look up and get better. All our best to you and your family!! Take care!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Joey, don't know how to link it but I hope it helps. It is difficult to find one that may not be what you want or like.....just saying

Don Williams - Lord, I Hope This Day Is Good.wav

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joey, don't know how to link it but I hope it helps. It is difficult to find one that may not be what you want or like.....just saying

Don Williams - Lord, I Hope This Day Is Good.wav

i'll check it thanks..........the only one i can find that actually makes me feel good is this one............

YouTube - Owl City west coast friendship

a work friend told me about it and that it helps.....

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time, we feel for you and understand having been through this ourselves. Stay strong, as strong as you can anyway. I hope and pray that things start to look up and get better. All our best to you and your family!! Take care!

very appreciated thank you...........hes still in bed.......yesterdat he layed there till 8 pm before he got up and ate......then layed back down..........:(

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are praying Joey,Be strong for yourself and dont forget your sister. She needs hugs too.

Top Bottom