PLEASE pray.....this is NOT a joke!

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If i where u... I would sit beside him reminding him the good times u had with him, thanking him for them and making sure he realizes u approciate all he did for u... I knw i would :) put a smile on him...

If you need help remembering the good times go through some old photo albums.

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know you and i havent always got along Joey but I'm hoping for the best for you and your family budz. Just think of the good times and try to keep your chin up kid. The s&m'ers are there for support when you need people to talk to.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know you and i havent always got along Joey but I'm hoping for the best for you and your family budz. Just think of the good times and try to keep your chin up kid. The s&m'ers are there for support when you need people to talk to.

very appreciated....i try , but just when i think the tragedy is over this hits me.....i just cant take this!!! i look at him and its just like its not my dad........it breaks my heart.....i just keep playing "broken" by lifehouse over and over.......i cant talk to him cuz i cant get one word out without crying.....i cant even see through these tears , this is so hard.....

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i cant sleep , i cant eat , i cant talk , i cant even breathe this hurts so much.....

why does the world hate me?!?!? why wont it just get better!!! fawk i cant stop crying.......

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very appreciated....i try , but just when i think the tragedy is over this hits me.....i just cant take this!!! i look at him and its just like its not my dad........it breaks my heart.....i just keep playing "broken" by lifehouse over and over.......i cant talk to him cuz i cant get one word out without crying.....i cant even see through these tears , this is so hard.....

I know exactly what you mean, when my dad couldn't climb stairs and had trouble talking it was very hard to see him that way. It was not like him, he used to be like a Spartan.

I kept his iPod and I have it in my truck to listen to, and his watch in my room. Little things to remember him by. But I can't listen to the music they payed at his funeral. Hurts too much. :(

I know it won't happen to your dad (and I certainly hope not) but when my dad passed away, my brother did a good job at cheering me up. And I'm sure it could work for you too.

I told him that "this is the worst day of my life!!" and he responded "Worst day of your life so far"

Kind of a silly joke but made me feel better. :)

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know exactly what you mean, when my dad couldn't climb stairs and had trouble talking it was very hard to see him that way. It was not like him, he used to be like a Spartan.

I kept his iPod and I have it in my truck to listen to, and his watch in my room. Little things to remember him by. But I can't listen to the music they payed at his funeral. Hurts too much. :(

I know it won't happen to your dad (and I certainly hope not) but when my dad passed away, my brother did a good job at cheering me up. And I'm sure it could work for you too.

I told him that "this is the worst day of my life!!" and he responded "Worst day of your life so far"

somebody who understands.........

when he passes which looks like soon , i'll have stuff to remember him by , we have lots in common which is why this is so hard.......guns , music......actually i dont have much , memories mostly.......his favourite song is rush: closer to the heart......got sledding memories , dirt biking , fishing hunting.......ok i'm sorry i cant finish this post...........

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You need to try and be strong for your Dad Joey. Down the road when he is better he will remember that and that will make the two of you that much closer.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

he is my hero and its hard to see the man you wanna be like look like this

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
somebody who understands.........

when he passes which looks like soon , i'll have stuff to remember him by , we have lots in common which is why this is so hard.......guns , music......actually i dont have much , memories mostly.......his favourite song is rush: closer to the heart......got sledding memories , dirt biking , fishing hunting.......ok i'm sorry i cant finish this post...........

I understand man, its really hard. My dad was my best friend for the longest time. Arguing never lasted, we'd get over it fast. He taught me everything I know. Even stuff I'm supposed to be learning now in school I've known years before thanks to him. If I had a question, he always had an answer.

We still have his truck with memory drivers seat (we haven't re-programmed it yet) and I almost fit into his seat position. Kinda makes me proud.

Top Bottom