Olimpus SLR camera missing/With all Jamboree pics on it

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I had my Olimpus SLR camera at the DJ table on the jamboree on Saturday, I went back for it and could not find it. I went looking for the case to put the camera in and couldn't I then found it later but no camera. Someone maybe grabbed it and was going to look to see if it was lost. PM me, I will gladly send you some s&m gear for picking it up. There is some great photos in there from the entire event I want to post up.

The mega phone did go missing as well if you seen that please pm me or Tyler.

Thanks

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Rough weekend for missing items! The women's shower house was cleaned out of loonies Saturday morning between somewhere between 8 and 10am, and Fossy had a pair of goggles go missing off his handlebars too. So many great peeps out there, but someone always has to leave a stain.:(

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
God i hope it turns up Ron....Those pics are priceless....

And who steals goggles and loonies ???

Hadster had his trailer hitch off his quad go missing last year as well

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad, very sad that at a feel good event such as the campout there has to be those that do not appreciate other peoples hard earned property and have to latch on to it even though it doesn't belong to them.

Simple rule, if it's not yours don't touch it. If you like it offer to bye it from the person but never ever take someone's property.

Thank God no one saw or got their hands on you for taking whats not yours especially at an event like this.

Next year PLEASE DON'T SHOW UP.

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rough weekend for missing items! The women's shower house was cleaned out of loonies Saturday morning between somewhere between 8 and 10am, and Fossy had a pair of goggles go missing off his handlebars too. So many great peeps out there, but someone always has to leave a stain.:(

God i hope it turns up Ron....Those pics are priceless....

And who steals goggles and loonies ???

Hadster had his trailer hitch off his quad go missing last year as well

Seroiuosly !!!!!!:rant::rant:
That would suck some serious azz if someone lifted Rons camera !!! Hopefully it was just misplaced..... as for the other stuff that went missing, What the hell are some people thinking.... Goes to show you that you can't trust everyone.....You would think being internet friends that chit would not have happend.

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
and mine got missing in a timeframe from only 1,5h when i went back into rocky again :( :(

luckily terry was able to lend me his spare set for the weekend

thx again

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sure hope the camera turns up. Pics of the trail before the event,all the work that was done to the trail to improve it as well as pics of the ride on Sat as well as Friday and Sat nights
Lets hope if the person that ended up with the camera reads this and sends Ron ALL the pics from the camera. Better yet RETURN the thing:mad:

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
News like this really chews me up. We work hard and buy good quality things like cameras so we can use them and share the images with others, and then someone removes something that does not belong to them. If you're reading this and you know who may have removed this item or the others, do the right thing and man up to it.

Nobody needs to have their property taken, so please say something if you know who the person is who's responsible for this.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have some faith in people, someone may have picked camera up and it's sitting in a bag, waiting to be opened. most people are good at heart, when they find it they will return, please don't assume s@ m people are all bad. give it a few days before you start calling theft.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, but should of left with DJ. I had seen a bunch of tickets just sitting on the table and knew that somebody forgot them and before they went missing I took them and gave them to the DJ and seen that they got back to a lady. So if the camera looked out of place then hand it to someone in charge. Good luck and hope you get it back.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeh me too. but i guess anybody can ride through the campground.
sad to hear. the ladies washroom thing is pretty selfish. its not like they accidentily broke into the coin operated showers and misplaced their loonies, or did ya girls?:d the camera/ gogggles missplaced joke hid them from the guy whatever if they show up. however if they don't that goes to show how one loser can wreck it for alot of people.:nono:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
yeh me too. but i guess anybody can ride through the campground.
sad to hear. the ladies washroom thing is pretty selfish. its not like they accidentily broke into the coin operated showers and misplaced their loonies, or did ya girls?:d the camera/ gogggles missplaced joke hid them from the guy whatever if they show up. however if they don't that goes to show how one loser can wreck it for alot of people.:nono:

..:eek:...Or a FEW !

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind not EVERYONE at the campout were S&M members, many people brought friends, family, friends of friends, family of friends, etc.. I would hate to think that it was any of the members myself and would almost doubt it.. pretty hard to point the finger at anyone but lets face it, the majority of people in this society who do steal from others are the younger generation,hurtin people who are really down on their luck or gang bangers.. two of which I highly doubt were the case at the jamboree.. IMO.. not to blame anyone's teenagers or whatever that were there or friends of theirs but it's a highly likely possibility..that or just the typical loser drunk idiot who gets wasted and thinks its cool to steal something.. who knows, but either way I hope it is all retrieved but at this point, I almost have my doubts.:(:rant:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I can't imagine what goes thru some peoples heads......

that would take big cohones.... can you imagine the wrath if one were to get caught red handed.... it is kind of a high tech red neck event, but redneck none the less....:confused::confused:

hopefully that is not the case and it turns out to be a simple missplacement... or someone grabbed the wrong one....

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I'm really at the point now of trying to get the card that is in the camera. The camera was worth about 1500 but the pictures that are on the card are priceless. You may want the charger for the camera and the accessories. Maybe they havn't seen this post yet. I'm starting to to think I won't be getting it back. I been taking pictures since thursday of the entire event and was really looking foward to showing everyone. Maybe I should of just brought the small one so I can keep it in my pocket. And to also see the bull horn gone from the night before really doesn't make me to happy. I spent the last two weeks getting this all pushed through the government to actually have this event. They stopped this entire rally and made me jump through many loops. We had to go out an find a new trail, take pictures, gps it, then inform all the leaseholders what we were doing with pla's (pipeline allowances), crossings, deal with srd for 2 weeks and then go out and mark the trail, cut all the trees that were on it and prune any branch that was hanging down, tie pink survey ribbon on the trees and our stuff goes missing. I been checking my pm's every hour hoping someone seen something. My slr has some scratches on the outside lens, the card was an expensive high speed one (gold). Udmi i think it was.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I sure hope someone mans up or womans up if ya know what i mean...

any chance the D.J. saw anything???????

Last edited:
Top Bottom