Help needed for an ADVENTURE.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, i'm not sure exactly how to get into this but a little history.
My wife is a BRP spokes women for "Women on road." A powersport forum aimed towards women, world wide and sponsored by BRP CAN-AM and about 3 years ago she had a motorcycle crash that essentially ended a few projects for her that i had on the go.

The project in question was my story on the life of the Enuit of our arctic, the Dempster, Inuvik and Tuktoyaktuk and the famous Dawson city, to put it in the simplest form.
A documented motorcycle adventure into the north and its people.

Well with my past history, nearly 20yrs on off relation with BRP Ski-Doo and the wife a spokes women for "Women on road Can-am" and nearly 8 months of talk between my team and BRP Can-Am, we now joined as one team in this journey.
With a new venture called "RALLEY TO THE NORTH".
BRP is going to produce a documentary on the trip and its newest vehicle to tackle the relentless Dempster.
BRP supplying equipment and gear including camera equipment and their newest 3 wheeled motorcycle the Ryker 900 that will be rode by my wife.
The team has a support vehicle going along and i will be supporting and directing the journey.
We will also be donating charity to the local women shelter and food bank of Inuvik and Tuktoyaktuk.
Our aim is to help empower women in bad relationships and situations, support them, thus BRP's forum "Women on road".
We have set up a charity administrator to work on this.

Now, why i posted, i'm looking for ONE more mature, experienced ADV rider to be part of our team. As support but also as cameraman, plus more.
You will need the entire month of July free, tenting is a must and be ready for A LOT OF RAIN.
If your interested pm me.
The pay is the adventure and if your looking possibly a foot in with BRP, like sponsorship if you work hard enough.
There are prerequisites to fitting into the team, so please be honest with us for everyone.
Thanks

Last edited:

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn, I would have been all over this if you posted a few months ago. Too late for me to get the time off now. Awesome cause and I wish you guys the best

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
That sounds like an awesome adventure. I love that country.I need to make at least one more trip to Tuk before I die. I helped build that road, but never got to see it completed. Good luck!
Damn, I would have been all over this if you posted a few months ago. Too late for me to get the time off now. Awesome cause and I wish you guys the best

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lived in Inuvik, NWT 1986-88. Myself and buddy drove up non stop in 30 hours. Good drive. Get up there before the sleds fall into the McKenzie River ( bet each year which sled falls through), native Inuit receive sleds every couple years from governments. Best time to go is late August. Beautiful fall colours amongst geography. Now drive to Tuktoyuktuk from Inuvik (20 minute flight). Step into Beaufort Sea. Better have some Muskox burgers, try MukTuk? Beer is cheap. Everyone else expensive. However, I don’t speak Francois?

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, i'm not sure exactly how to get into this but a little history.
My wife is a BRP spokes women for "Women on road." A powersport forum aimed towards women, world wide and sponsored by BRP CAN-AM and about 3 years ago she had a motorcycle crash that essentially ended a few projects for her that i had on the go.

The project in question was my story on the life of the Enuit of our arctic, the Dempster, Inuvik and Tuktoyaktuk and the famous Dawson city, to put it in the simplest form.
A documented motorcycle adventure into the north and its people.

Well with my past history, nearly 20yrs on off relation with BRP Ski-Doo and the wife a spokes women for "Women on road Can-am" and nearly 8 months of talk between my team and BRP Can-Am, we now joined as one team in this journey.
With a new venture called "RALLEY TO THE NORTH".
BRP is going to produce a documentary on the trip and its newest vehicle to tackle the relentless Dempster.
BRP supplying equipment and gear including camera equipment and their newest 3 wheeled motorcycle the Ryker 900 that will be rode by my wife.
The team has a support vehicle going along and i will be supporting and directing the journey.
We will also be donating charity to the local women shelter and food bank of Inuvik and Tuktoyaktuk.
Our aim is to help empower women in bad relationships and situations, support them, thus BRP's forum "Women on road".
We have set up a charity administrator to work on this.

Now, why i posted, i'm looking for ONE more mature, experienced ADV rider to be part of our team. As support but also as cameraman, plus more.
You will need the entire month of July free, tenting is a must and be ready for A LOT OF RAIN.
If your interested pm me.
The pay is the adventure and if your looking possibly a foot in with BRP, like sponsorship if you work hard enough.
There are prerequisites to fitting into the team, so please be honest with us for everyone.
Thanks

I VOTE for Maxwell .......but isn't he a Ski-Doo Ambassador ALREADY ?????? or is he just drinking to much DOOLAID ...........:rant:

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I VOTE for Maxwell .......but isn't he a Ski-Doo Ambassador ALREADY ?????? or is he just drinking to much DOOLAID ...........:rant:

I think Maxwell has a lot on his plate, being a Ski-Doo spokesmen is not like being the Maytag man, like Climbmax. Maxwell busy with deflecting, defending the Doolaid universe from its formidable foe Polaris and the overwhelming threat the alliance YamCat. Plus i sense an unrest rising within the Doolaid universe, by some of his resent post i sense he is feeling it too.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Due to Covid this is now postpone to 2022.
If your interested you can still put in your application. Just send PM to me for an Email.
Thx.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would be super cool, I'm thinking support truck/trailer. 48 ft refer filled with, well shop stuff, parts and cooking,kitchen stuff etc. (cold beer)

Make the trip civilized. Bring the "Grey Poupon" one year I was on the ice with a b train mid April near Tuk driving through water. That would make a good photo op for a bike.

Top Bottom