Murm needs your help again....

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Ok peeps once again it's that time of year to hop on my bike and ride.....but being a dumbass I screwed up the dates and I thought i had a month to raise funds I found out I only have 2 weeks. So I am really need you help on this one.
In 2 short weeks im going to peddle my ass 180KM ...yep 180KM I shoulda picked a charity that grows a mustache or sells lemonade or something but nooooo I apparently like punishment but is nothing like the punishment some people go through living everday with MS and with every little bit helps they are so close to finding a cure I am positive we will see it in our lifetime.

Im am riding in support for my brother in law Butch and our friend Giselle.

http://mssoc.convio.net/site/TR/Bik...iesDivision?px=2504745&pg=personal&fr_id=5654

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious where you are riding from/to?

Having many family members myself who have had and continue to battle MS I know first hand what a terrible disease it is, but also the incredible support the MS Society can provide while research is still being done for a cure.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Just curious where you are riding from/to?

Having many family members myself who have had and continue to battle MS I know first hand what a terrible disease it is, but also the incredible support the MS Society can provide while research is still being done for a cure.

Thanks for your donation

Ride is from Leduc to Camrose Saturday big feast and big party Saturday night (everyone welcome tickets at the door) and then back to Leduc on Sunday 90KM each day

Top Bottom