Official REVY riding condition!!!

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
crazy that the snow is that good i was just talking to a buddy who was there yesterday and ripped the a arm off his new pro rmk snow looks good to me too bad for him :d

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
crazy that the snow is that good i was just talking to a buddy who was there yesterday and ripped the a arm off his new pro rmk snow looks good to me too bad for him :d

if it looks like a rock... its a rock... if it looks like a stump... its a stump.. i would not climb any faces and careful with the throttle.. better to power down than hit something hard... only 4 feet of snow... lots of "just covered" land mines.

personally I had a great trip on the weekend... great snow, very good early conditions,..... back for this weekend.

T

:)

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
If your headed this way this wknd. We will all be at the Boost 5, Thunderstruck 9, SledBetties Rise Premier.
Please bring something non perishable for the Revy Food Bank Christmas Hamper.
Draw prizes.
Live Auction- proceeds will be donated to the Canadian Avalanche Centre right here in Revy.
Special Guests.:d

Starts 7 p.m. Sat. Nov. 27 River City Pub @ The Regent Inn

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Hey friends,

Plan a snomobile movie premier and the snow will fall :)

Our 2nd annual Revy Snowmobile Club movie premier is finally here!!
This years movies include:
THUNDERSTRUCK 9
BOOST 5 and
SLED BETTIES RISE

The movies will kick off around 7:00PM, followed by the Revelstoke Avalanche Association Auction. This years auction has some pretty sweet Avy gear as well as.... a pair of Sharon Shook Original Gloves! This is an event you really wanna be bidding on :)

There will be no cover charge, how ever if you do bring a non-parishable food item, or a monitary donation for the Revelstoke Food Bank you will be given a raffle ticket for a chance to win some sweet prizes donated from all 3 of the movie companys, and our PUB :)

So get your Food Bank donations ready and join us for a night of great movies, food , friends, and service with a big smile :)

-Your pals at the PUB

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
If any of you can help us out on Sat. morning around 9:30 @ Boulder it would be greatly appreciated.
Guys cut down and dragged 15 trees to the new cabin yesterday. We are looking for peeps to help us buck and bring in wood. Lots have volunteered, hoping it only takes us a couple of hrs.

.........and it started snowing last night and looks like we are in for a couple days of it :)
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/CABC0247

Last edited:

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hay PP what’s the latest update on the Boulder Road condition? With this new snow falling in Revy today now thinking of bringing up a 4 Place trailer for the weekend are they log hauling and will they be ploughing the road on Saturday? Or are you required to stage further up the road then the lower parking lot? Thanks Dave

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Depends on how much snow we are going to get and if they are logging this wknd.
Rd. is plowed and gravelled to 3km. junction when they are logging and it against the law for us to ride on a plowed FSR. So then you would be parking up the mtn. and you will need good tires and maybe chains to access Boulder.
If we get a big dump of snow and they aren`t working this wknd. we`ll ride from the bottom.
No grooming up Frisby yet, need more snow to get over trees across the trail.
Call will be made depending on snow.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any word on how much snow is at the chalet???

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Frisby today. Didn't even get 1km from the cabin and had a BLAST!

Amazing what some do to search fow POW!

Mr.Plow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Frisby today. Didn't even get 1km from the cabin and had a BLAST!

Amazing what some do to search fow POW!

Thats great, thanks for the info... :d:beer:

NEED PICKS...... defiantly not enough picks of the fresh POW.

Canadian JR

Reaction score
Rode Frisbie today. It snowed all day and the visiablilty was not very good but the snow was waist deep in places.

summitking

Reaction score
The snow marker by the chalet was at 3.75 yesterday afternoon and it snowed all night so more now. Very low visibility though. Great day for November. Today was one of my best ever riding at Keystone!

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode frisby today... tons of snow just had to watch out for the land mines...

Attachments

• DSC01019.jpg
    DSC01019.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,418
Top Bottom