Official REVY riding condition!!!

bighiter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just moved out to vernon and gonna be lookin for some fresh pow this weekend... Anybody maybe wanna get together for a ride in sicamous if there's enough by then or revy? Not far of a drive.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
How bout you folks start a new thread for interested sledders instead of using the "Revy Condition Update page!

I wonder why they put that heading to a thread like this??????????????

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
soooooo...... any updates on snow condish today !! ??

Snowing in the valley bottom here in Armstrong but not sticking to the ground yet. Seen lots of cars this morning with 2-3 inches on them. Silverstar got 12 cm since yesterday with a 52 cm base. Supposed to get colder and snow right thru till the weekend. Mountains look very white :)

clayton800

Reaction score
yep looks good im heading up with my dad this weekend hope its good still having to drive up the road?

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
comin up next weekend wondering how this storm was for revy area it was great for cranbrook just wondering on other areas

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the snow depth Kathy!

Can't wait till next week!!

gregols

Reaction score
Hey... couple of us from fort mcmurray are coming up Dec 2... any new pics of the snow conditions would be great.. wanna get this new etec of mine in some fresh pow wow... :)

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
This is from "stapes" on SW, a ride report from today. Take it easy up there everyone, betcha that water was cold :eek:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We went up boulder today and had a pretty good time. There was a bunch of bottomless pow. When I say bottomless I mean that you had better not stop on anything less then flat or downhill otherwise you will have arms as sore as mine are right now. Oh, and stay off the lake. We had 5 machines fall through as well as two of us to the waste. Just pure luck that no machines were hurt and we got out of there unscathed except for really wet gear. It's early season riding and extra care must be taken. On a good note. The trail in is quite good and the new cabin is amazing. Cudos to all that helped build and supported the new cabin project. Shows just how great the riding here is.

Last edited:
Top Bottom