Official REVY riding condition!!!

watson21

Reaction score
Right on. Thx for the NO BULL report. Off to a slow start but forecast looks favorable. Will definately support your business when in town.

gregols

Reaction score
Hey its Greg.. Cool pics. We have a trip booked for Dec 2. So keep the pics coming. Hopefully we will get some fresh pow to ride on.

Cheers!!

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
Got out again today and went up Frisby with Bryce, Wayne and Jack, we stuck mostly to the trees as the fog was blowing in and out but got in some good pulls to the top. The farther we went back conditions changed with deeper snow and some trenching going on but managed to stay out of trouble. We unloaded 2K from the end of the road but one more big dump would be nice lower down. Little low on the pics this time as it is hard to stop riding long enough to take some when the powder is so nice.

Thanks Greg

Attachments

• DSC01082.jpg
    DSC01082.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,641
  • DSC01053.jpg
    DSC01053.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,629
  • DSC01105.jpg
    DSC01105.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,637
  • DSC01112.jpg
    DSC01112.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,632

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whtas the road like going up?? lots of room for parkin or is it sled deck country only??? is it pretty muddy goin up??? any info would be great! thanks!

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
Like I said earlier we need one good dump to make the trail through the cut block totaly covered, it is a little wet in spots but with the temp dropping it should tighten up soon. The road is getting a little grown in as there has been no brushing done this year and parking is at a premium, the only place you could turn around a trailer is at the odd "Y" in the road. Until you can park at the 2 1/2 K gravel pit it would be sled deck only if it was me.

Thanks Greg

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks good enought for me... first trip this weekend!! Thanks for the no bull report!!

who else is going?

T

:)

fersch

Reaction score
Where exactly is frisby? We will be there maybe saterday morning.

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be up at revy this weekend and looking for some people to ride with

blownapex

Reaction score
6 of us are coming from fort McMurray Friday.. Riding first day sat! Sounds like frisby is the place to be!? Hard to get up there to unload?

Top Bottom