Official REVY riding condition!!!

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
For sure this wknd. at Boulder and Frisby. Streeter St. and the W trail are still being groomed to. Sounds like it will be a busy wknd. with Yamafest. Glad to see this going ahead again this yr. Thanks Randy and Yamaha.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. :)

Anybody ride there today?? What are the conditions like??

What does this have to do with the question pointed out two post above?

Riding is spring conditions, hot, overheated sleds and lots of fresh...

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
No grooming since Sun. night because of torrential rains, it needs to dry out before we can do anything with the trails.

Rick all of the manufacturers come to Revy each yr. to showcase their new product. The difference is Yamaha is a corporate supporter of the Snowmobile Revelstoke Society and involves the Club and Society to host Yamafest. Yamaha dealers and customers from right across Canada come to the event. Yamaha contacts us with a date and an expected # of riders.Yamaha must meet requirements set forth by Gov.
The Club and Society do not insure the event.

There is no comparison between Yamafest and the BIS. I know that we won`t get told to fork ourselves and told that we don`t support snowmobiling this wknd. In fact I know that we will be thanked for all that we do.

I really resent your last comment, at anytime while the Club and Society went through HELL after the Turbo incident did you EVER hear us BLAME anyone.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Kathy. Like stated before, not trying to stir $hit, just trying to clear the air.

Other people can now know what the differance is.

And the last comment was not to be directed at anyone. I apoligize if it came across that way!
I understand THE HELL that the club and everyone else went through.

It is just that we as a sledding community are really under the spotlight and if we post an event (Get together) the media and government seem to have a hayday with it!
I hope all goes well and is a fantastic weekend for all peeps!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
agree with kimrick..... same dudes , same chutes [ i'e monster, bullpen ect... ] so its ok to have it with sponsers eh......... huh

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are not trying to stir Sh$t then what is with the giant bold text! You know that in Cyber world that conveys that you are yelling? Strange way to get a question across.
Come on out to the event and see for yourself. As stated all the manufacturers have already done it , ski-doo even paid guys 300 cash to try all brands, let's hope a large reputable company like Yamaha can pull it off as well. Here's to a great event.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are not trying to stir Sh$t then what is with the giant bold text! You know that in Cyber world that conveys that you are yelling? Strange way to get a question across.
Come on out to the event and see for yourself. As stated all the manufacturers have already done it , ski-doo even paid guys 300 cash to try all brands, let's hope a large reputable company like Yamaha can pull it off as well. Here's to a great event.

where was my phone call??? I dont believe this here coment,, put me on the list for $300 to ride sleds,,,

:beer: to a great weekend.

so is yamafest insured then? do people sign a waiver? I think this is the real question at hand,,, just because its a multi million dollar company it makes it legit?

now I am just curious,,, thx

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess living in mountain town has it benefits. So you moving?????? And do some home work before calling someone a liar!! Guess your just not talented enough???
If you really need to see what goes on this weekend get in your rig and come on out from behind your computer. I promise you it is nothing like BIS, the club is supporting this event so it will be a success just like the other events the club supports, the ladies ride, full moon events, etc. You don't think Yamaha is more legit than a bunch of jokers?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess living in mountain town has it benefits. So you moving?????? And do some home work before calling someone a liar!! Guess your just not talented enough???
If you really need to see what goes on this weekend get in your rig and come on out from behind your computer. I promise you it is nothing like BIS, the club is supporting this event so it will be a success just like the other events the club supports, the ladies ride, full moon events, etc. You don't think Yamaha is more legit than a bunch of jokers?

dude easy, I was not calling you a liar but who wouldnt ride for 300 hundo lol hey just send me the invite I will be happy to demonstrate what I can do on a sled.......sadly I dont get out to Revy that often,, mostly day rips a bit closer to calgary......why all the hate man we all sled???

yes i would love to live in the mountains but I dont, I just asked a legit question I am all for yamaha, BIS, ladies ride, and anyride... that why I stated i am curious.....

to be honest I have never attended any of those rides,, I dont get enough riding days to go hang out,,,, I try and get miles on when I can go so I dont have extra time to come see these events.

good luck man

Last edited:

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey JoHNI_T I'm chill, I just wanted to answer your question;

where was my phone call??? I dont believe this here coment,, put me on the list for $300 to ride sleds,,,

Here's to a good weekend and hope you get some days to ride!!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey JoHNI_T I'm chill, I just wanted to answer your question;

Here's to a good weekend and hope you get some days to ride!!

cheers man and I understand some of the damn politics out there and its painful to say the least.....

and ya sorry the way things read and sound are different on this internet thingy,, It was more in a excited sarcastic voice saying "I dont believe it" give me the 300 hun to ride:d

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what does any of that have to do with revy riding conditions

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Conditions are great. Snow is deep. We are pooped. Visibility is hit and miss...

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let's do the sun dance lol. It would be great if the sun would shine tomorrow here is hoping it will. And yamafest is all it can be. Let's ride!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boulder is great up top. Snow is deep and a bit heavyish...Couldn't see much yesterday but had a pretty good tiime. Hit Sale REAL early today....NICE NICE NICE powder. Also low vis. Got the ol' 174 gutenstuck a few times today!!

Tuesday

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They where still logging 51, we talked to a trucker thursday and fri and he radioed up for us. They have pull out the equipment so they must be getting close to wrapping up. Plowed to 16km. Decks and small trailers only. One saski boy did back his 30ft trailer from 12km to 16km..........true story it was unreal! Trail has lots of potholes and was getting pretty sloppy.

Took us all day thur to break trail into the alpine, trees where down and snow was insanely deep. Came back the next day and had the place to ourselves. Both days was poor visibility but we still burned all the fuel.

Rode sale next 2 days. Sat. we broke trail again over the ridge. Took us about 1 hr to get across the ridge and down to the lake! Came back again the next day and a few people showed up but again pretty much had the place to ourselves. Snow was again crazy deep 3-4 feet of fresh snow. Trail up wasnt that bad either.

We where going through 13 gallons of fuel in 4-5 hours, nothing like pulling 18lbs boost for 4 hours straight, again it was unreal, some of my best riding ever.

There will be riding well into to may as the snowpack is very deep.

Only saw 1 decent avy in 51 down along the lake.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we took these on saturday at yamafest we made in down to the lakes first tracks in not bad for 3 girls(my self, hotlips and chelle) lol...it was fun we found a fair bit of un-touched!

Attachments

• 194108_10150119618872703_537457702_6874952_7710111_o.jpg
    194108_10150119618872703_537457702_6874952_7710111_o.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,083
  • 194108_10150119618877703_537457702_6874953_4310625_o.jpg
    194108_10150119618877703_537457702_6874953_4310625_o.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,080

bigbull

Reaction score
Website
www.bigbullinc.com
Boulder is pretty pounded in the areas regularly hit. The Yammies covered a lot of ground. But if you are willing to venture out a ways or you know some good honey holes, you will be rewarded :d:beer:
BB

Top Bottom