November Snow.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I love reading this thread ,it's the same every year..............always get a smile or two.Weather forecast is very promising.

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still snowing pretty good. Wet though so not tons of accumulate in town but should be pretty good up top. Will give report tomorrow night

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Still snowing pretty good. Wet though so not tons of accumulate in town but should be pretty good up top. Will give report tomorrow night
Please Doo..........you back Monday, if I'm still around I will come see you!

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowing hard at 7 pm in Mcbride maybe 2 inches in town parked at 2 km at Lucille again good day prob snowed 6 inches up top for Wednesday to Thursday morning snowin quarter size snowflakes on the way down prob 15 sleds at Lucille today awesome first trip to Lucille was a bit disappointed with lack of snow at renshaw on Tuesday but Lucille on wed and Thursday made up for it.... Road a lot of trees as lots of rocks still showin at Lucille as well .... Ride safe and enjoyed this early season trip

SHIFTmx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode Renshaw Thursday. Stayed near the cabin, it snowed hard all day which made it hard to see but found good snow. Bumper deep on the open areas, got into the trees and found handlebar deep snow with no base, made for lots of deep stucks, Had a blast. Of course there are lots of rocks to look out for but our 6 sleds made it out with no damage.
. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:

fersch

Reaction score
Where are people unloading at renshaw? Ive got a 4 place enclosed trailer. Is there snow in parkin lot

SHIFTmx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We parked just after the first bridge, not sure what km that is. Was some snow at the parking lot but has been raining this morning so may be gone now.

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parkin at 10km.... Sure bring the 4 place as long as you are good at backing up 7 km down a goat path.... Lmao... And ride your sleds only 2 km from the cabin.... Snobikes having a blast and bent the front ski on it too....good to get out and breath some mountain air....4 place it to Lucille you will have a blast.... My question to every one who went to Renshaw.... Did you go back for day two or day three??? Lol

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to know who left the big mess at the cabin on nov 9-10 at Lucille they even took the time to build a pyramid on the picnic table with the empties..... Unreal pack out what you pack in!!! Thanks Barry and sorry you and your family had to see and clean that mess up we saw that and went sleddin and came back to a clean cabin Thanks for all you do to support this great sport....

Last edited:

Surg

Reaction score
heading up in morning if anyone is at renshaw today could you please let me know conditions so I don't waste my time riding in .may just hit up bell or Lucille if renshaw is no good . happy trails

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Luicielle today. Starting to get pretty tracked out, not bad base is some spots, trail is getting pretty pounded out after 4km.
All my videos and pictures are still on my go pro.

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How far back did you go at Lucille ??on Thursday only 4 sleds where in the second bowl back thinking someone wants to keep Lucille to them self.... Hard to believe what one reads on here

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How far back did you go at Lucille ??on Thursday only 4 sleds where in the second bowl back thinking someone wants to keep Lucille to them self.... Hard to believe what one reads on here
Yea that is very true, we barley even rode in the first bowl (the one off the granny trail). We mostly played in the trees to the left of the cabin tbh. I would imagine it would pretty good if you can get down the butterfly, I have personally never been down, I heard it was sketchy sometimes.

There was maybe 10 sleds up there today if that helps.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Better get the groomer started and get it on the trails to remove some of those moguls before they become a problem for the rest of the season. Early start to get a good flat solid base. Just a suggestion.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Better get the groomer started and get it on the trails to remove some of those moguls before they become a problem for the rest of the season. Early start to get a good flat solid base. Just a suggestion.

Groomer Glen....lol

Sledding Season Can't Come Soon Enough....

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Thanks Glen. They were just waiting on the word from you. Grooming will commence immediately.

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been to the butterfly may times its quit the luge run getting into it there where only a few tracks into the second bowl and that's way before the butterfly I think most must ride around the cabin and yes that was tracked up on Thursday... Way too rocky south of cabin up the mountain to ride there so everyone rides the trees to the left.... Very early yet and lots of rocks so no hill climbing was attempted without hitting rocks.....

Top Bottom