November Snow.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see and hear it every season, the first big dump comes thru and every one gets hot and horney to go for a rip!! Like Ron said Austin and Trevor were lucky and hit it first but 2ft goes to 1ft goes to 8in. in two days or so especially if it's warm wet snow which it is. Renshaw is very rocky tons of hidden gems same with Lucielle, Belle is always the best for early season more forgiving! And the trees, well i'd be real careful in there early season because there's always some big timbers hidden from sight just waiting to eat some a-arms.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know who likes to hear about the sweet riding this early......the parts and order desks and custom fab shops lol....Love hearing the storys and seeing the pics. Keep em coming.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snow was very good for this time of the year. spent 4 hours up Lucille 10 sleds no damage. no hill climbs and it helps to know where not to go.
some break-in hours on the new work sled supplied to us by T&T.

Attachments

• nov 11 2015 003.jpg
    nov 11 2015 003.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 747
  • nov 11 2015 001.jpg
    nov 11 2015 001.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 751
  • nov 11 2015 002.jpg
    nov 11 2015 002.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 741
Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's how it goes, snow consolidates after a while, I've started the day in 4ft of pow in north dore back in 09 and after the sun came out there was about a foot at the end of the day.

Anyone that knows Mcbride at all, knows there is a huge risk of sled damage during early season riding. I've seen grass on the other side of the saddle early in nov, and still can't believe we came home with straight front ends. Lol

With that being said everyone watch the snow conditions and avy reports and have a safe and epic season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ride lucielle today really good we made a few pulls stayed low today lots of 4.5 ft of snow to be found.... Sorry guys I took no pics snowin on the way down... Good early season ride today

dgjordan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode lucille today.pretty great ride.awesome snow for early season!

BIGTUNA118

Reaction score
Rode Renshaw on Monday. It was mint *! chest deep in certain spots =P. can't complain for the time of the year boys!

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from renshaw. Trail is crap for the first 7 or 8 k. Then it is good till about 21 and then you have creek crossings and rocks. Snow is decent, but just enough to to hide rocks. Probly lost a few lugs, will check tomorrow. Low visibility so no one was leaving cabin area really. Saw a few guys heading out with damage. If it clears up it will be decent, but those rocks hurt stuff. About 30 guys up there today.

rmk800matt

Reaction score
Just got back to edmonton, snow was good deffinetly some stumps and rocks but all and all deffinetly worth going out for. Phone died so didn't get any pics of depth but probably 30-36" in the trees. It was snowing all day and really coming down when we went down the trail.

Jjanke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back to edmonton, snow was good deffinetly some stumps and rocks but all and all deffinetly worth going out for. Phone died so didn't get any pics of depth but probably 30-36" in the trees. It was snowing all day and really coming down when we went down the trail.

Great to hear. Sounds like snow is better on the bell/lucielle side of the valley. Have to see how much snow ends up falling but good to hear it was snowing hard while you left. Was it snowing/raining in town aswell? Current weather looks like it isnt.

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow is way better at Lucille and bell 15 riders at Lucille today good time as for Renshaw we rode it on Monday and 6 trucks at 10 km.... Not sure how 30 riders can fit in 6 trucks and most where sled decks.... If you want to bust your sled head there I give a s... Honestly prob not 30 sleds in Mcbride total.... Headin back to Lucille on Thursday then home.... Happy and safe trip everyone....

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm going to bring two kits over next time i go. i'll leave them with Clint @ SpinDrift if we dont get up both Bellle and Lucille.

bsoluk

Reaction score
Rode bell today. Decent snow but still early season snow. I would say a good 3 to 3 1/2 feet of snow. Good enough snow to break the new sled in.The new axys definitely has more power and easier to carve.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it has been a blizzard since 12 today. supposed to go to Vernon in the morning but the roads are brutal.

Loving that storm report. You drive safe if yah decide to go buddy.

Top Bottom