November Snow.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Rode Renshaw today probed in 5 spots 110 cm rocks everywhere needs way more snow parked at 10km no chance a 4 place turning around snow is 2 inches at 10km would recommend waiting for more snow creeks are deep and bottomless

you guys heading to renshaw? Heading there in morning too with enclosed ... that or bell. if any one knows how trail at renshaw would be with enclosed..
Read the post above yours.

174BIGRIG

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's a first aid kit at renshaw yet? My cousin had a good gash from his running boards last year and there's wasn't anything in the kit. I was gonna pick a $100 kit up for the cabin.

bsoluk

Reaction score
Coming with an enclosed Thursday. Renshaw is out of the question . Going to take it easy and ride bell to be on the safe side.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's a first aid kit at renshaw yet? My cousin had a good gash from his running boards last year and there's wasn't anything in the kit. I was gonna pick a $100 kit up for the cabin.

PM Barry. He's in the know but I would say you could drop it off with him or talk to him when you get there.

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if it was snowing today, or how much it is supposed to snow before/during the weekend ?

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes it is snowing. just got in from my walk with dog. there are no first aid kits but there will be I hope when the groomer goes up for the first time. if anyone would like to donate that would be great.
hope to go up tomorrow with rod to check it out first hand and yes I will have a camera.

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are in Mcbride now.... Yes it is barely snowin in Mcbride now very early season if you like riding in rocks come on out but highly not recommended order and bring spare parts with you we won't ride Renshaw again until it snows way more.... We are ridin luciell in morning and will post honest report....

Jjanke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are in Mcbride now.... Yes it is barely snowin in Mcbride now very early season if you like riding in rocks come on out but highly not recommended order and bring spare parts with you we won't ride Renshaw again until it snows way more.... We are ridin luciell in morning and will post honest report....

Everyone so far has said its great and worth the trip until your post. What makes it so bad and not worth it? Looks like there should be at least another foot up there for this weekend. We were planning on heading up this weekend but it its really that bad maybe we should reconsider. Anyone got any insight?

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The snow must have settled around 3 ft cuz there is only around 3 ft in most spots very time you sqeeze the throttle you hit a rock and can only venture 2 km from cabin due to rocks and boulders every where one the trail there is around 20 creeks to cross and not good dropping thru them.... All I read on here was great..... We are in Mcbride sleddin Renshaw yesterday .... Far from it..... All I can say is early season really good chance of hitting a rock and not much pow......

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I would think it goes from great when the snow first falls but after a few days it consolidates and goes to not so great where it's gotten to where it is now. I've gone out one day in blackwater and it was over the handlebar powder then the next day to maybe 6". So this so far looks like a decent base anyway. Its still early in the season.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The snow must have settled around 3 ft cuz there is only around 3 ft in most spots very time you sqeeze the throttle you hit a rock and can only venture 2 km from cabin due to rocks and boulders every where one the trail there is around 20 creeks to cross and not good dropping thru them.... All I read on here was great..... We are in Mcbride sleddin Renshaw yesterday .... Far from it..... All I can say is early season really good chance of hitting a rock and not much pow......

Wow "Debbie" way to kill the early season mood...Riding by the cabin is the worst are during early season, gotta go play in the trees (where everyone says they ride but really don't) and its always good riding. Just my .02

Top Bottom