November Snow.

jonw

Reaction score
Did anyone do any probing recently? How deep is the base?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone more pics or reports from the weekend? Which is the best spot to hit? Planning to go thur.

Surg

Reaction score
Was at Lucille yesterday about 3-4 ft powder no base stuck easy lots of rocks on hill climbs trail in is good until about half way in then rough cabin is trashed as no one cleaning up after themselves found lots of snow . Snowed all day low visibility had a blast was a great first trip out .

dness

Reaction score
Was at Lucille yesterday about 3-4 ft powder no base stuck easy lots of rocks on hill climbs trail in is good until about half way in then rough cabin is trashed as no one cleaning up after themselves found lots of snow . Snowed all day low visibility had a blast was a great first trip out .

It amazes me how everyone is all pumped to go sledding and talks about how much they love the sport, and then when they are actually on the mountain they trash the very facilities where they ride. Pack it in, pack it out, it's that simple!!

JustChilling19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Saturday and Sunday. Snow was the best I have ever seen for this time of year. Did Bell on Saturday and Lucille on Sunday. Was a fun two days, can't wait to head back up again this weekend!

Bearbait

Reaction score
Cant stress enough guys put a first aid kit in your sled or pack! to much can happen out there I also carry pain killers with me just in case. riding an 18,000 dollar sled a 50 buck first aid kit is nothing and you will be glad you had it! pain killers are a blessing had to use a bunch of times on injurys to get guys off the mountain.. most sled shops sell small first aid kits and small survival kits and they don't take up much room!
safe sledding everyone!!
rob

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Cant stress enough guys put a first aid kit in your sled or pack! to much can happen out there I also carry pain killers with me just in case. riding an 18,000 dollar sled a 50 buck first aid kit is nothing and you will be glad you had it! pain killers are a blessing had to use a bunch of times on injurys to get guys off the mountain.. most sled shops sell small first aid kits and small survival kits and they don't take up much room!
safe sledding everyone!!
rob

I can't support that statement enough.
Always have First Aid and Survival Supplies with you!!!

Sledding Season Can't Come Soon Enough....

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry for not posting updates folks. I got a little carried away at the Grizzlie and couldn't write my name with a crayon never mind type. Great early season riding. Here is the skinny..... If u can look at a few missing lugs or a bent a arm and say no big deal I had a great time, go up for sure. If it's gonna ruin or end your season please wait. There are a lot of places with deep snow suspended by trees with 0 base. Still good riding to be found in all areas just got to look a little. Trails are getting rough but I have ridden worse on busy weekends in January. Thanks to the peeps that participated in the sled train to tow me out. Great time!!!

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hotrod is wrapping things up at home in Fort Sask. and heading up to McBride tomorrow or Thurs. He's got work to do getting the new drag ready to go, and all the equipment out to the proper hills! Depending on whether the snow is at the parking lots will dictate whether he grooms or not and he will usually start the grooming at the beginning of a week so there is no traffic causing stoppages!! And he wants to talk to Barry and get his opinion on things. So i can't really see anything happening until maybe next week!

crts_lmbrt6

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the snow is down to the 2km mark at Renshaw yet?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the snow is down to the 2km mark at Renshaw yet?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Guys were parking at 2km this past weekend I believe, should still be okay as temps look like they are staying cool enough

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone up today or yesterday? Condition reports? Temps are dropping over night hoping snow isn't setting up too much... Heading up tonight

JustChilling19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two of will be in McBride tonight. Others won't be here till early afternoon. If anyone wants to meet up and ride Renahaw feel free to message me. Likely be at the Grizzly in a couple hours to!

Top Bottom