November snow conditions.

kefremdad

Reaction score
Went up Belle today with Steve and had a blast.. we both got stuck.. we both got out.... we both got stuck...we both got out.... no matter what its a great start to a great season... If you ever want to see steve fly... just have Riley hit the kill switch..... thats all im gonna say..... Sorry Steve... ;) had to say it..lol

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Morton u forwarded them on to him so he could see. Looks like a blast heading there on Monday afternoon.

Ohh I see lmao. I was like what the hell? No worries Darren, just mind boggled. Hopefully it starts to set up for you up there, we didn't get to ride today unfortunately but Colin, Dylan and Tom rode today, and read it was still deep and bottomless.
Can't complain for November 11th weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
wish i could join, darren you called the other day i called back and you never answered???

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
up Lucille today and holy crap there is some snow. but no bottom and no base. this is my son stuck, when I tried to walk to him sank to my shoulders. this is not even 100 yards behind cabin. it needs to set up to be good but best snowfall for this time of the year snow lucille 001.JPG Rod practised his gooming up and down at the end of the day and trail was in great shape.

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
up Lucille today and holy crap there is some snow. but no bottom and no base. this is my son stuck, when I tried to walk to him sank to my shoulders. this is not even 100 yards behind cabin. it needs to set up to be good but best snowfall for this time of the yearView attachment 114515 Rod practised his gooming up and down at the end of the day and trail was in great shape.
Looking good barry!!, Hows the new sled?

fries78

Reaction score
i would to thank glen for coming down to the shop on friday 11 to replaec some missing bolts on a clutch thanks again glen.You saved the trip If any body has problems with there sled in mcbride phone spindirft for sure.We just played at bell for two days. so much fun.!!!!

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I'm going for a trip this weekend 19&20 does anyone know how the renshaw trail is so far?

It was ok when we broke trail Saturday. Just have to cross 20 creeks, and the last pull was a pain with it being nothing but 4 foot drifts in 2 feet of snow. Its more worth your time to ride lucielle than renshaw right now IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
always fun tryin to pull the last few km of the Renshaw with newbies when breaking in...

i would assume the deactivation ditches will still be a pain but with the snow in the near future, shouldnt be much a problem

shanem8hcr

Reaction score
Ok sweet thanks 4 of us leaving Friday from Edmonton 1 newbie rider we will hit up Lucille thanks for the info.

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i know some peeps are hitting up Renshaw on Friday so she would be a hiway to the cabin... ill be up there friday nite riding sat,sun,mon and hopefully dont have to see Glen for any parts!! :)

Supernytro

Reaction score
I rode Allen creek sat and then went to Lucille sun. Lucille has WAY better snow right from the staging area. The ride down from Allen was horrible from all the riders chewing up the small amounts of snow. there was varying amounts of snow from 3-4 feet. brought a smile to all our faces, great first ride. On sunday i went to lucille in Mcbride. Right from the staging area i could see a big difference in the amount of snow. the ride up seemed more like a december trip. At the top is was very suprised by how deep the snow was. Snow was blowing so hard that i couldnt see very far, but was able to get very stuck. had a blast...great start to a year!!!!!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is early in the season but please be careful out there. first sledder death already. with no bonding under all this snow it is very dangerous right now. SAR Mcbride last year had no call outs and already our team is in the Torpy with the first incident of the year, lets all play SMART so we can all go home to our families.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lucille was groomed last nite and is in very good shape, but no base in the alpine.
And there is no heat in the cabin as of yet, have to get the propane up there some how.

Top Bottom