catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mayby its so deep they cant get out!
Cross your fingers!
catmando!

karbz700

Reaction score
I think barry lost his way back to the computer. Or hes hiding something he wants to keep all to himself like maybe snowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think barry lost his way back to the computer. Or hes hiding something he wants to keep all to himself like maybe snowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

You comming with us the end of the month,Deryl bailed!
catmando!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got home late last nite and very tired. Cleaned the cabin and got it ready for all you guys and gals. If you know where to find the sweet stuff 3-4 feet of fresh yesterday and snowing all afternoon. Decent base under but alot of rocks in the most used areas. Left and right of the cabin. LANDMINES everywhere, but move to the trees and holy crap, had a blast and burned some fuel. Had to drive up to km 20, but you could unload at 15 or so. Will not get that high with a 4 place as there is some deep ditches to get through. And TAKE YOUR TIME as there are alot of ditches even after you unload. The last 3 km through the trees was a bit of a workout but we made a decent trail up, still you have to work around all the downed trees under just enough snow. Pic are not good as it was snowing but here you go.

Attachments

• Novrenshaw 001.jpg
    Novrenshaw 001.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Novrenshaw 002.jpg
    Novrenshaw 002.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 55
  • Novrenshaw 003.jpg
    Novrenshaw 003.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Novrenshaw 004.jpg
    Novrenshaw 004.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 48

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And some more.

Attachments

• Novrenshaw 008.jpg
    Novrenshaw 008.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Novrenshaw 007.jpg
    Novrenshaw 007.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Novrenshaw 006.jpg
    Novrenshaw 006.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 56
  • Novrenshaw 005.jpg
    Novrenshaw 005.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 47

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A couple more.

Attachments

• Novrenshaw 009.jpg
    Novrenshaw 009.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 49
  • Novrenshaw 010.jpg
    Novrenshaw 010.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 54

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com

The big guy lost his way home after his ride. Was found at the Giggling Grizzly Pub with his riding buddies and a BIG mug of beer. Poor old fellow was worn out when he got home - fell asleep on the couch with a big silly grin on his face.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing like a jug of beer after playing in waste deep powder all day!! Thanks for the post Barry and all the pictures!! Its looking good out there now....yahooo!:d

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's the pics I was hoping to see!!!! Thanx Barry. Now I gotta call Mac22 and make sure he booked our rooms for Dec 19 weekend. YEAH BABY!!!!!:d:d

chucker

Reaction score
Ron, you can relax now. Barry found some snow for us to play with in a couple of weeks. Good old Mother Nature. Judy, the money shot would be of Barry on the couch, maybe next time.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to be an ass here, but that hardly looks like 3-4' of fresh powder?More like 1-1 1/2'. Maybe you meant to refer to 3-4' total snow? As we were there last weekend and unloaded at 23Kms and had to pick our way over the downed logs as well on the trail thru the trees.
It does look much better than last weekend though, hope the snow keeps coming down, and keep the pics coming.

karbz700

Reaction score
Good news barry. Thanks for the pics. I'll see you all next weekend. Lyle i'm up for a ride whenever.Pm me the details. If perry's coming though I might just stay home.:d

crts_lmbrt6

Reaction score
alright thanks for the pics me and a few guys are headin up this thursday so let it snow let it snow let it snow.:d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good news barry. Thanks for the pics. I'll see you all next weekend. Lyle i'm up for a ride whenever.Pm me the details. If perry's coming though I might just stay home.:d

Dont let the big fella scare ya,to early in the year for him to get ballsy LOL!Will pm ya the stuff!
Later catmando!

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Good pic's Barry. I see Rod and Steve had a good time also. Will see you in a couple of weeks guys.
Need a little more snow down the valley to unload sooner on the trail.
:beer:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is snow on the trail at about 11, 4 inches or so, but warm here today. Will update you later this week as I have to take a chainsaw up and cut some trees that have fallen over trail.

Top Bottom