November Conditions

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok that was yesterdays posts, how did everyone make out? looked like it was snowin over there from here, still +5c today in gc :d:beer:

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
ok that was yesterdays posts, how did everyone make out? looked like it was snowin over there from here, still +5c today in gc :d:beer:

The boys all had a blast yesterday. Found lots of powder up Renshaw, but once again, we need more snow on the trails up. Supposed to get a dump of snow early this week. Let's hope the forecast is CORRECT this time.

They enjoyed a half day ride up Lucille this morning but said it's pretty pounded out and rough. The guys are all on their way home now and will probably post some of their own reports tonight or tomorrow.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
we went to lucielle today 6 inches snow lots of rocks not a bad base, wind blown and settled. Need at least 2 feet more snow
Trail up not bad but the first km is almost bare

As for the sled it's a mod sled and that's why we went to bell to iron out issues. Unfortunitly I cannot fix these there, tried. Thanks to Rod from Adrelene Tours for the Polaris for me to break in and barry for lending me his truck.
Perry was very happy with his kmod suspention except for the stump he hit on the trail down. Lucky he's ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just got home from a great weekend of riding and in my opinion the condition were not near as bad as as it sounds.We rode for three days without any carnage untill 4 clicks from the truck on the last day.Friday bell was pounded out,Saturday we found some great powder at Renshaw and Sunday Lucielle was pretty good in the trees.The trails up were better than expected.Pretty smooth for no grooming.The oly time we found rocks was in the bigger climbs and that is to be expected as it is early season riding.I have over a hundred pictures and about 7 minutes of camcorder video as well,Will post a couple pics but the rest will have to wait as Im beat.
Later catmando!
Thanks to the whole town of Mcbride for a great weekend!
Pic #1 Cabin at /bell
#2 Rod Adreniline Tours,Ring the bell!
#3 Renshaw
# If you dont get stuck you aint trying hard enough!

Attachments

• PB270004.jpg
    PB270004.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 36
  • PB280029.jpg
    PB280029.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 32
  • PB290045.jpg
    PB290045.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 39
  • PB290072.jpg
    PB290072.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 48

Deasoninc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to hear some good reviews!! And with the snow last night and today it should make for a good weekend!!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So rod rang the gong again?? He did for all us too, last weekend.... Omg, that's expensive... Attaboy rod!

Ron didnt know what the bell was for so everyone got together and threw money on the table and told Ron if he rang the bell he could keep the Two Hundred bucks,he chickened out! LOL!So we gave most of it to Rod to Ring it so it wasnt that bad for Rod.Free drink for the bar!
catmando!

Top Bottom