November Conditions

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
As promised. Pictures of Lucille Mountain this morning. We hear that there is three feet of snow at Lucille cabin, but you have to go up the trail a ways before you get to snow. Not quite ready, but give it a week or so. Looks like a good start to the season. Will post more pictures as the snow builds up.

Attachments

• lucille 001.jpg
    lucille 001.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 110
  • lucille 002.jpg
    lucille 002.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 103

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice! I hope it snows all week so we can ride next weekend.

Thank you for the pics Jude

GRD

Reaction score
It's coming... Not too much longer now!:d

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats right ...a month from now we will all be able to ride somewhere..

mountainmonster

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, i think next weekend might be good for the first run of the year.

tkp8688

Reaction score
hi judy was there any one this weekend riding and if so how did they say it was
thank you

dragontamer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a buddy of mine and i went up yesterday from edson, drove 25 kilometers up the snowmobile trail to renshaw in my truck to find no snow barely, drove up to kilometer 7 on belle mountain, at the cabin at bell there was about ten inches, get to the top and there is only a foot, just enough to hide th rocks!:rant:

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
a buddy of mine and i went up yesterday from edson, drove 25 kilometers up the snowmobile trail to renshaw in my truck to find no snow barely, drove up to kilometer 7 on belle mountain, at the cabin at bell there was about ten inches, get to the top and there is only a foot, just enough to hide th rocks!:rant:

Thanks for the first hand info. Like I said previously, not quite ready yet. Lots of snow is supposed to be coming the next two weeks. Keep dancing boys !!!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dragontamer you seem peed off a little. Why? Did you not read the previous posts about not enough snow? Peeps post what is there for snow and you put a " RANT" Smiley behind your post. Sometimes snow conditions change unexpectly in the mountains to the good or to the bad. McBride is usually very accurate in their reports. Barry and his gang dont want upset riders to the area. I know you travelled a fair distance for VERY minimal conditions but you were told ahead of time to wait. What if you did some major damage to your sled and had to miss a month of riding while you fixed your ride. Note to ALL who like us ALL want to get riding please wait till conditions are ready so that we dont have negative responses on here. Thanks

switchbackfst

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree just wait till theres snow!!!! Negative responses will prevent jude from posting pics and reports!! Then the rest of us will be pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dumbassracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
give the guy a break . just because he used a rant smiley after his post doesnt give you guys the right to chew the guy a new one .if Jude dosnt post pics because of a rant smiley then someone else will .grow a set and stop being a bunch of babies just my two cents

tkp8688

Reaction score
i cant wait im edgeing to bad me and a buddy are heading up this weekend nov 8 hope to ride bell and lucille whent down last year on nov 3rd everyone said we were crazy we unloaded at the parking lot and barley made it to cabin there was 3-4 feet of fresh snow got my fingers crossed hoping for the same condition

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
I agree just wait till theres snow!!!! Negative responses will prevent jude from posting pics and reports!! Then the rest of us will be pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whoa boys !!! Nothing is going to keep me from posting pics and conditions. Dragontamer gave us a first hand, truthful report and that is exactly what we want to see. His information was very helpful to everyone that is itching to get going. Just gotta wait for some more snow.

Last edited:

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a buddy of mine and i went up yesterday from edson, drove 25 kilometers up the snowmobile trail to renshaw in my truck......

So if I read this correctly the gate is unlocked for us to access the renshaw?

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
Yes, the gate is open and will stay that way until spring runoff starts.
Rained in town all last night so that means a couple more inches up top at least. Still not quite enough.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I can say one thing is the ALL the information that HeyJude and BBtoys relay on here is true facts. They post exactly what they see, good or bad.

We usually wait till the end of November before we make the trek up to renshaw, and I haven't been let down yet. So let it snow:xmas-smiley-010::xmas-smiley-010::snow:

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
Rained all night again last night in town. Mountains are all socked in this morning with what looks like snow.

There's a bunch of locals that were up Lucille on Friday and said the snow was good past the cabin, but you still gotta watch for rocks. They are going up again this Friday and hopefully I will be able to post some pictures.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Judy I am hoping to get out there around the 17th. Hope it keeps snowing until then.

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
Rained all night again last night in town. Mountains are all socked in this morning with what looks like snow.

There's a bunch of locals that were up Lucille on Friday and said the snow was good past the cabin, but you still gotta watch for rocks. They are going up again this Friday and hopefully I will be able to post some pictures.

Thank Judy,

Keep the reports coming. We'll see you and Barry on the 20th.:snow::snow:

:beer::beer:
Mike.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On another note Hotrod and myself will be bringing the groomer up Friday just to get things in place for the upcoming season. But no grooming to commence until snow levels dictate. Higgins.

Top Bottom