November Conditions

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
HUGE snowstorm has rolled in. Almost whiteout conditions in town, which means the mountains are getting absolutely pounded with snow right now. When it all eases up, will try to post some pics. Power is going in and out, so I'm just gonna curl up with a book in front of the fireplace until the storm is over.

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
HUGE snowstorm has rolled in. Almost whiteout conditions in town, which means the mountains are getting absolutely pounded with snow right now. When it all eases up, will try to post some pics. Power is going in and out, so I'm just gonna curl up with a book in front of the fireplace until the storm is over.

Keep the updates coming Judy.

Yahooooooo!!:thumbsup2::Happy6:

Mike.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Enjoy your book,thanks for the info!
catmando!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully it doesn't clear up until the 20th.....then there'll be lots of pow for us on the 21st.:d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dragontamer you seem peed off a little. Why? Did you not read the previous posts about not enough snow? Peeps post what is there for snow and you put a " RANT" Smiley behind your post. Sometimes snow conditions change unexpectly in the mountains to the good or to the bad. McBride is usually very accurate in their reports. Barry and his gang dont want upset riders to the area. I know you travelled a fair distance for VERY minimal conditions but you were told ahead of time to wait. What if you did some major damage to your sled and had to miss a month of riding while you fixed your ride. Note to ALL who like us ALL want to get riding please wait till conditions are ready so that we dont have negative responses on here. Thanks

ARE YOU O.K.??????????? I dont think dragonator was bashing he was giving first hand knowladge so setle down buddy, you are the one bashing how could any one get upset about conditions reported, can heyjude and BB control the weather I think not I believe he was posting on topic. stop trying to control people this is getting weird
and next time I go sleding if the sun isnt out who should i call to complain Glen? come on

dragontamer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks johni_t, needed a little back up there. guess i cant put a little rant smiley, little bit of sarcasm

mountainmonster

Reaction score
Saturday was the plan, we just dove to the back of the torpy yesterday, 8" at the truck and about one foot were we turned around halfway up the mountain, the fallen trees got a little to big for the hand saw. Awsome to get out though. It snowed all day out there and was still snowing when we left.

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went up Renshaw today CR500R, doodoo nuts,farmer and myself, about a foot and a half at the cabin went over to Spirt lake lots of rocks. Hopefully will get more snow tonight although it was plus 7 when we got to the cabin. Was snowing at the lake and raining at the cabin when we came out. Will post pics if I can get them to download.:):)

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
went up Renshaw today CR500R, doodoo nuts,farmer and myself, about a foot and a half at the cabin went over to Spirt lake lots of rocks. Hopefully will get more snow tonight although it was plus 7 when we got to the cabin. Was snowing at the lake and raining at the cabin when we came out. Will post pics if I can get them to download.:):)

Thanks for the update. WoW you guys made it in to spirit? Thats a pretty long haul in for an early fall ride.

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nov8 08 renshaw 002.jpg

Nov8 08 renshaw 003.jpg

Nov8 08 renshaw 009.jpg

Nov8 08 renshaw 034.jpg some pictures

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Runs pretty good, never really had a chance to open it up as there's not quite enough snow on the hills yet,

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's good.She's a good ol sled.Did you happen to change the head a all or did you leave it.

Top Bottom