New toy ;)

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just pick myself up an mint condition 2008 RMK 800. I know its the end of the season but couldnt let this deal get by me. Found some snow at my buddies farm and wow, the sled sounds wicked and pulls up no problem.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u have big balls cause the motors going to blow.....

hope ya got it cheap cheap...

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That's not a nice thing to say, at least let him ride his new toy first eh!!!That comments like saying "What if I don't make it up the big hill climb".... Don't worry CanAm650 someones got sled envy and has recently experienced a blown motor.... :d:d:d:dTex the kitty Kat was yelling your name last night!:beer::beer::beer:

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Whys this? I heard only if you run it at the.same RPM for a while it can lean it out and actually this machine has all the.new upgrades in the.motor.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Nice.... Wtf ya and a xp never had crank problems nice way to start this guys post. Love the dragon 4100 miles on mine.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no i have seen the po po 800's blow at any time [ and its not just pistons on them that have a problem... also crank main and rod bearings ]

have a guy from town here has a 10 800 po po with 285 miles... bad crank rod bearing already....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice.... Wtf ya and a xp never had crank problems nice way to start this guys post. Love the dragon 4100 miles on mine.

ur a lucky duck .... [ i shoud get the wining loto #'s from ya ]

i'd buy ya a new e tech doo................... with the money :d

ProRMK

Reaction score
3600 miles on my 08 800 dragon...sled has always ran great and no problems. The piston update was done about 900 miles ago.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yours turbo'd? fuel controler? this is the key to keeping them alive!!!

his units, note i put plural as he has more than one that he has set up, have all of the above. the key is maintenance, warm up and good oil. imo. i know lots of guys with big miles on their poos and never an issue.

but the guy that leaves the trailer with the throttle barred before the recoil rope is even back in is the first one to beotch about poos suckin azz. they all have their issues doesn matter whos product you ride.

have fun on your new sled, the 800s are strong engines, they pull hard and not to bad on fuel/oil.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its a sweet ride Ryan! :beer:

Heres a picture of his sled, day he got it.

Attachments

• Ryan's RMK.jpg
    Ryan's RMK.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 247

CTWilly

Reaction score
x2 we finally agree:d:beer:

I guess i'm not the only prick on here. :drink4: Bought an Assault last year, had one good ride on it. Next ride out it made it about 100 yards from the parking lot at Lucille. Hope you have better luck than I did. On another note though, 2400miles on my 04 Rev and blew up a 3rd motor yesterday.

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CanAm650,
Enjoy your new ride! Over the past 25 years I've tried every brand and have had issues with them all. My conclusion is the best sled it the one that get's you back to the trailer at the end of the day. We rode with a guy on a 800 Polaris and it worked pretty good with just v-force reeds and a can on it. Have fun!:)

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Just pick myself up an mint condition 2008 RMK 800. I know its the end of the season but couldnt let this deal get by me. Found some snow at my buddies farm and wow, the sled sounds wicked and pulls up no problem.

Where the hell were you guys brought up? Like.... JESUS! The guy just got a new sled... Probably a big investment for him......If he would have been asking... What do you guys think or this sled Im think of buying it... Then give an opinion... HE ALREADY HAS IT... Let him enjoy it. Nice Sled man congrats!:beer:

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great sled. Buddy has one, was on it lots handled great, good fuel mileage,looked good and darn it was a blast to burn donuts and pull mean wheelies. The motor ran great for him, never a burp or hesitation. Don't ride it like a grandpa. This sled is way too much fun for that. It was such a good sled that I bought myself a Pro RMK . Quite the upgrade from a modded 1998 700 RMK. Hope you enjoy your sled because it's FUN!!!.:d:d:d:d:d:d

finkous

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"My conclusion is the best sled it the one that get's you back to the trailer at the end of the day"

true dat!!

Top Bottom