May Long

Mad Am 07

Reaction score
dutch creek up forestry trunk road north of coleman amazing trail systems with lots of mud to be had :)

Was hoping Ashmont rally in a couple weeks but I droped the ball and they are totally sold out of tickets. Guess hit Moose Mountain south of Muriel Lake once I call around for permissions from the grazing lease holders. Happy riding all. Oh and keep the real drinking till you put your ride down for the night.

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No idea as of yet, but this Wolf Lake sounds very interesting...

I'm glad ATV season is close... Going a full winter without a sled of my own is brutal.. Got one mountain ride, but on an unfamiliar machine it just isn't the same.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I'm glad ATV season is close... Going a full winter without a sled of my own is brutal.. Got one mountain ride, but on an unfamiliar machine it just isn't the same.

Looking forward to the campout,hope you and your dad make it!
Date to be released April first!
catmando!

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Personally I ride my Brute year round so atv season never ends, although mudding is way more fun winter riding can be quite the challenge as well.

tbosch

Reaction score
We're heading further west towards ram river/nordegg area. Hoping its a little warmer than last year...Who am I kidding, its may long.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are heading out by Outwest,,,I think

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to the campout,hope you and your dad make it!
Date to be released April first!
catmando!

Really looking forward to seeing a lot of familiar faces! You bring the fireworks, I'll bring the beer.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're heading further west towards ram river/nordegg area. Hoping its a little warmer than last year...Who am I kidding, its may long.

What you talkin bout it was beautiful last year...untill Sunday that is :snowmobilers_wave:

tbosch

Reaction score
What you talkin bout it was beautiful last year...untill Sunday that is :snowmobilers_wave:

Haha not where I was buddy. We got snow on the friday and saturday nights, and a dump on sunday. We were quite a bit further west than swan lake area though.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what kind of funny is that we were by phillis lake and got evacted from the fire sunday afternoon... went home and camped there with friends and woke up to 8 inches of snow with a clean trailer and toys..............

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Scoobienorth, Where is hudson hope located and how do you get there .I like sand dunes, is there anything steep to climb over there. We usully ride Brule lake by Hinton a few times a year.Thanks.:)

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love Big Horn but it's not all open May Long so maybe just run the railline at Saunder's - Chamber's Creek area !!!! But we will have to see how the weather holds up, I'am a wimp you know !!! LOL LOL

We'll be ridin Chambers Creek as well, we have the group site booked already.

standclear

Reaction score
Love Big Horn but it's not all open May Long so maybe just run the railline at Saunder's - Chamber's Creek area !!!! But we will have to see how the weather holds up, I'am a wimp you know !!! LOL LOL

Ture the other side of the damn is close during the early months of spring, but if you go out to the highway, and across the road there is alot of trails over their, and most of the time, lots of mud.

Top Bottom