May Long

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quadding seasons coming up and its the time where we start planning our first big trip and this year i want to try something new. Do you have any may lon fav spots or a fav spot?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quadding seasons coming up and its the time where we start planning our first big trip and this year i want to try something new. Do you have any may lon fav spots or a fav spot?

Big Horn Dam area.....

DRS

Reaction score
If anyone is looking at the Nordegg area which includes the Big Horn Dam, I can perhaps help out with accomadations. I operate a business called West Country RV Rentals.com

I deliver, set up and pick up the unit for you. Units are avaialble for the Nordegg, RMH, Red Deer, Stettler and Airdrie area.

bspot

Reaction score
Wolf Lake, North west of Bonnyville. Mud heaven, Just don't bring a polaris , it will eat it for breakfast.

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love Big Horn but it's not all open May Long so maybe just run the railline at Saunder's - Chamber's Creek area !!!! But we will have to see how the weather holds up, I'am a wimp you know !!! LOL LOL

ICANAM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are headed up to the Outwest campground by Rocky Mountain House. I've never been there, but it sounds like a good time. The rest of my trips will probably be there or at the Brazeau by D.V.

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of people come to my town hudson's hope and ride the "dunes", here, i unless it snows again like last year, i am going somewhere else, 300+ quads, +parties and drinking and riding is NOT my idea of fun.

Jroc

Reaction score
Alder Flats; Good ridin, still frozen. Lots o axcess to the river + campin at Rose Creek campground. Bout 6 km from alder flats. Get you ready for the spring rally. Good Luck!

grizzley1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey there bspot do you go north of lacorey up to the wolfe lake grazing pasture. work up there lots and looks like a great place to ride all right.

Richadge

Reaction score
Wolf Lake, North west of Bonnyville. Mud heaven, Just don't bring a polaris , it will eat it for breakfast.

I used to work in this area and it also ate pick-ups, vac trucks, B-trains, and the occasional Nodwell!!

Dirtyde

Reaction score
I dunno, I have done the Wolf Lake run a few times. Never had a problem with it. Good fun, lots of mud.

May Lake can be a little hairy May long though. ;)

Top Bottom