License Plate

NYTRO

Reaction score
I went to Staples and had them photocopy my plate in a smaller size and then got them to laminate it. After it was done I taped it to the underside of my windshield. Been pulled over a couple of times and have had no issues.

p.s. just make sure you have up-to-date stickers on your plate

Jemeda11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
used a rivet gun and washers put on side of tunnel looks good no issues two small holes

All4Traction

Reaction score
You are "legally" required to have a licence plate mounted that is easily visible, and carry ins/reg papers with you. Doesn't matter if there is a stock licence plate holder or not. The legislation doesnt say that it has to be on the front or rear, just "clearly visible". I have seen dirtbikers that have ziptied their plates to the back of their vests.

As long as you have a plate, reg/ins with you, you should be fine. Officers shouldn't be so picky as to where your plate is, as long as you have reg/ins/plate The biggest issue right now is just to get people to have ins/reg and carry it with them.

It all depends what Officer you run into; Officer discretion is a great thing, otherwise everyone would have to follow the EXACT letters of the law, NO EXCEPTIONS. A lot of Officers will tell you how the plate "should" be mounted.

Top Bottom