Let the Predictions start, What's in for 2023??

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kinda like the 10% more power the 850 has ( @ 165hp) than the 800 etec that we bragged about having 163.9hp for what 5-6 years ?

Sure doesnt feel like 10% more power, or go 10% farther up a hill.

So not sure what to believe. I need my own dyno.

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think these would have some potential, still really in the R&D phase but I'd take one for a lap

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a Martin's west today, if you didn't hop on the micro deposit train you are automatically # 128 down the turbo list.
Sales told me no guarantees at this stage in the game.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a Martin's west today, if you didn't hop on the micro deposit train you are automatically # 128 down the turbo list.
Sales told me not guarantees at this stage in the game.
Wow. That’s basically in a round about way saying go to another dealer because our list is full? If I wanted to deal there and they said no guarantees I’d go where there was a guarantee.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow. That’s basically in a round about way saying go to another dealer because our list is full? If I wanted to deal there and they said no guarantees I’d go where there was a guarantee.

the idea was if you wanted to deal there it was recommended you preorder, they made it pretty clear months in advance trying to get ahead of these supply shortages. You can still order a sled there, will you get it? who knows? There isn't even a guarantee the people on the list ahead of you are getting one! no one knows! We have been through this lol. Where's my bat so i can beat this dead horse some more..You said this was a great idea KEN!!!

As far as i understand it right now, there is no dealer that is guaranteed anything. So we will see on the 14th what happens!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the idea was if you wanted to deal there it was recommended you preorder, they made it pretty clear months in advance trying to get ahead of these supply shortages. You can still order a sled there, will you get it? who knows? There isn't even a guarantee the people on the list ahead of you are getting one! no one knows! We have been through this lol. Where's my bat so i can beat this dead horse some more..You said this was a great idea KEN!!!

As far as i understand it right now, there is no dealer that is guaranteed anything. So we will see on the 14th what happens!
Yeah I guess I did didn’t I lol?

xp24

Reaction score
2 more sleeps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220212-145836_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220212-145836_Samsung Internet.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 174

vanislerev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure doesnt feel like 10% more power, or go 10% farther up a hill.

So not sure what to believe. I need my own dyno.
id bet most of the difference in "felt" power and acceleration/climbing is more attributed to the pitch and lower rotating mass on the gen4 tracks than the engine

Top Bottom