Introducing Mountain Sledder Snowmobile Magazine

MountainSledder

Reaction score
Website
www.sleddermag.com
Great mag. Is it going to be published monthly?

For the first year we are just publishing a fall and a winter issue. The magazine takes a huge amount of work to put together and to get out to the dealers, at this point there is no way we could put together a monthly version. Not to mention this is a free to the reader high quality magazine printed on high quality paper which is supported 100% by our advertisers who do not have endless budgets. Speaking of which please support our advertisers, those companies are making this publication possible. If the response this year is as we expect, then we will look at increasing the number of issues for next season. Issue 2 will be available around December 15th. We have already received over 17,000 page views on Issuu!!

MountainSledder

Reaction score
Website
www.sleddermag.com
Thanks for the overwhelming support everyone. The magazine is free at select locations, however we have had some inquiries on people wishing to subscribe. If you want to make sure that you get a glossy copy in your mailbox as soon as it is released you can subscribe for $10 per year. Just send an e-mail to subscribe@sleddermag.com with your name, phone number, and address and we will get you on our subscriber list and call you for a credit card number.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got two boxes full yesterday at work. Looks like a great magazine.

Can you send me a few copies if I PM you my address?? One of the articles and an ad on the back page have my photography in them :) I was browsing through yesterday and was pleasantly surprised.

The magazine is really a nice breath of fresh air. You can really tell that the people writing the articles are passionate about the sport. The calibre of writing in this first issue is amazing and I loved the inspiring amount of breathtaking photos. Im definitely a fan :)

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you send me a few copies if I PM you my address?? One of the articles and an ad on the back page have my photography in them :) I was browsing through yesterday and was pleasantly surprised.

The magazine is really a nice breath of fresh air. You can really tell that the people writing the articles are passionate about the sport. The calibre of writing in this first issue is amazing and I loved the inspiring amount of breathtaking photos. Im definitely a fan :)

congrats richelle! i cant wait to get a copy too...do you know if it will ever be online to down load? like into zino for our ipad and phone for on the go?

Last edited:

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
I have dropped boxes off to Alpine Motorsports in Salmon Arm, Vernon Motorsports and Kelowna Yamaha........go grab a copy :)

Richelle......appreciate the photos!!
RS

Brojoe

Reaction score
When is it available to read for IPAD. From what I have seen, it looks good

BC FAN

Reaction score
Great Mag---great photography -- great articles ---and not the normal overkill on advertising!!
BC Fan is a BIG Fan of Mountain Sledder!

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You bet I can.

Top Bottom