Introducing Mountain Sledder Snowmobile Magazine

MountainSledder

Reaction score
Website
www.sleddermag.com
Hey Everyone,

Check us out. We are a new sled magazine based in Western Canada focused on Mountain Sledding. The magazine will be available for FREE, very soon at your local sled dealer. We are excited to bring a new level of photography and story telling to our sport. It is printed on heavyweight paper so you will definitely want to pick up a copy but for now you can check out the online version here: Mountain Sledder Magazine Vol. 01 Iss. 01

Let us know what you think and like us on facebook.

There's lots more to come.

Stoked on winter,
Mountain Sledder

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now that's cool! Mountain specific mag for western Canada. It'll be a hit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like maybe Depsnolvr is emerging as a celebrity in his own right!

Just incredibly stoked to be a part of the first issue of a magazine I have been waiting years for. Awesome group to work with that know the sport and are dedicated to producing a quality product.

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DANGGITTTT! You beat me to making this thread! I'm happy it's up though!
There are some VERY interesting and informative reads and articles in here! I love that you can access it online too!
Wicked names too... Info from Pawliuk on VARDA, Matthew Mallory from joydigger.com and tons more!
Can't wait for the second issue!!!
CHEERS!

MountainSledder

Reaction score
Website
www.sleddermag.com
where in western canada are u located ???

We are based in Golden and our content covers Western Canadian sledding. Distribution is throughout BC, Alberta, and Saskatchewan. Because we are distributing directly through dealerships and we are still tweaking our distribution it may be a short while before it is available at your local shop.

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are advertising in it. I think this is a great idea. How can there NOT be a western Canadian sled magazine already!!!

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very cool! Lots of good info in there. You will have to let us know which sled dealers have copies of them, I have a feeling that they will be selling out fast!

tekim :D

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I gotta get my $0.02 in here some where!

Great mag and the layout is very professional. Not only are the articles awesome, the advertisements are top notch as well.

This is a high quality magazine. Great work guys!

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great looking Magazine! Love the Motor Fist Wet Butt ad! Great stories and pictures! Awesome work!

MountainSledder

Reaction score
Website
www.sleddermag.com
Very cool! Lots of good info in there. You will have to let us know which sled dealers have copies of them, I have a feeling that they will be selling out fast!

tekim :D

They are FREE! We are trying to get them out to all Sled dealers in BC, Alberta, and Saskatechewan. Copies will also be available at all of the tradeshows and in the winter will be available at hotels and bars in all of the Mountain Sledding communities.

Top Bottom