intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
or free sled show tickets.....

Mountain Sledder Media Planner 2012_Page_5.jpg

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great looking magazine and I really like the content.
Those rates are not so bad when you compare them to other publications. I don't know about the cost of producing and printing a magazine like this but it makes me wonder why others charge for their magazines considering the ridiculous amount of advertising they have. I stopped buying magazines a few years ago because of the excessive number of ads and lack of content. Too much of it was bland, everyone has a great product and focused on the type of sledding I'm not interested in - What's the Best Onesie to Wear When Crossing Your Favourite Lake?

Ms. Samer may not have gotten enough sleep last night and it's affecting her forum contributions.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems to have a bit of a chip on her shoulder in every thread she posts in.

Great job on the magazine guys! I would definitely be interested in paying for a monthly subscription to something like this if you were interested in going in that direction. I would personally be interested in paying more for the subscription so the sponsors dont have so much control over magazine content like alot of the eastern publications. Seems like their articles arent usually that objective because they dont want to lose valuable advertisers. Id prefer honest and objective reviews on stuff. Just my humble opinion.

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These days you get what you pay for. I would pay for a good sledding mag that wasn't 75% ads. And for real review's but when they pay there bills off of advertisements they don't want to bite the hand that feeds them and declare all sponsors products as must haves it is a waste of time.

clifford the big red dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I am not sure about all that other stuff (politics) but it was refreshing to read a magizine that intrested me by talking about things that intrest me. Did you guys know that there are big hills with snow on them in western canada?? I gotta get a copy of this so I can show my friends!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I am not sure about all that other stuff (politics) but it was refreshing to read a magizine that intrested me by talking about things that intrest me. Did you guys know that there are big hills with snow on them in western canada?? I gotta get a copy of this so I can show my friends!

Bingo. Walking into a 711 and looking at ten diffferent sled mags its very hard to tell.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sandy vagina syndrome......gf gets it all the time

Read an article the other day and it is officially known as Blue Box Syndrome. I know i spit my Timmies all over my keyboard when i read it. lol

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I feel like punching a baby after reading all of that.

MountainSledder

Reaction score
Website
www.sleddermag.com
Hi All;

We're hosting a Premiere! Join us and our friends at 509 for the Edmonton Premiere of Volume 7 on October 25, just before the Alberta Sled Show. Show will be at the Cook County Saloon (8010 Gateway Blvd), with doors opening at 6 p.m. with raffle prizes, door prizes, and showings of Volume 6. The big show starts at 8 p.m.

FREE ENTRY, LOTS OF PRIZING!

See you there!

Oh yeah, if you haven't picked up your free copy of Mountain Sledder yet there will be a whole lot of those their as well. See you then

Last edited:
Top Bottom