Insurance HELP

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I paid $300 last year for fire and theft and comprehension, That was through a broker through Nordic. But now with a turbo i want Collision too haha, better be able to find it for less than 1800 but i'm in the same boat as maxwell, no Auto so... keep this thread updated!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hold the phone.............. Sean, aren't you a surveyer and need a sled for work ;)

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As a package price my sleds are 160.00 to 205.00 per sled
PL/PD with 1000.00 deductable
1000000.00 3rd party liability
Fire & Theft
NO COLLISION at all

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Being able to delete posts would be nice...................

Last edited:

capercal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If in Calgary area try Carry?Carrie at c&J Off 17ave and Bow trail behind Tims she is straighth up front. Known her hubby for years. Switched from Blue Circle to her She sayes I we do. Up to u hope it helps.

new_nytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I pay about $550 a year with full coverage and a $250 deductable for a 180 turbo nytro through Economical. Prior to the turbo I was at $300.

I did an online quote for same sled and coverage with TD and the quote came back at $1200. I renewed my insurance with Economical.

I also know my buddy with a 270 nytro was quoted $1700 for full coverage.

wiffler79

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i think im getting fawked, i have house 2 vehicals quad and they want 800 for new xm, i think um bend over,or im already there.!!!!!

BIGHORN1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If in Calgary area try Carry?Carrie at c&J Off 17ave and Bow trail behind Tims she is straighth up front. Known her hubby for years. Switched from Blue Circle to her She sayes I we do. Up to u hope it helps.

got to be that bendy suspension jacking up the price to insure and xm,them insurance companies apparently think there tippy LOL!!

Pink Thunder Beth

Reaction score
Thanks for the shout out Rowdy, I have been almost a year gone from Co-op, I did stand alone sleds there and they are cheap for rec veh. I have the sled there now. I work at Alpine now and we don't do standalone sleds. A lot of companies want your auto policy. I might be able to sweet talk a old co-op friend and see if I can get a few strings pulled. I always write sled and quads with all perils as I look at it, it covers Kelly's stupidity :)

catsass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They all tell you that they have the best insurance and then when you need it ,thats a whole different story. Ask alot of questions and make sure its on paper!!!!!

Top Bottom