Imploding or running outta air, Titanic sub disaster, pick your death!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Disaster...what disaster? These people rolled the dice and lost. They knew the risks.

Exactly, I don’t see why everyone feels they have to feel bad and sorry for people they have never met, never knew about, or cared about. ch!t Ive had family members that died and I didn’t even find out about it for years lol nor did I care to find out, never met them, don’t care. This world sucks way too much to be acting like I give a ch!t about some stupid rich f*cks who died doing rich people things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The world is a stage.

No one with the smarts to garner any amounts of wealth would do something stupid like that. But people are dumb enough to believe it because it’s all over the news.

Believe it if you want but I’m calling it another hoax. That’s my opinion and I don’t care to hear your justification for believing it.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It`s all good they are back up are running, they`re just not going as deep the next time

Attachments

• 355865723_10159619712081239_2816127933314765246_n.jpg
    355865723_10159619712081239_2816127933314765246_n.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 115

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This sub is nothing but a distraction from the fact hunter just got let off with a slap on the wrist, and that Biden just got enough votes to get impeached. Use your heads people, when there telling you to look left, look right.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why do.i care about hunter biden? Ill look at what ever i feel like...lol

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly, I don’t see why everyone feels they have to feel bad and sorry for people they have never met, never knew about, or cared about. ch!t Ive had family members that died and I didn’t even find out about it for years lol nor did I care to find out, never met them, don’t care. This world sucks way too much to be acting like I give a ch!t about some stupid rich f*cks who died doing rich people things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it’s call humanity. I’m sure they were not expecting people they didn’t know to come see them and shower them with gifts.
Rich or poor we all do silly things. If Evel Knievel died crashing his bike would we be more concerned with his death because we like motorcycles. Likely…..
if someone was caught in a avalanche would you drive by saying what a dumb fk.
I get it. Who care, but maybe that’s the problem today. We should care. Well at least care to the point they were not worthless garbage.
I’m Not cranking on you but I hope if any of our fellow brothers in snow and mud pass we don’t discard theor life as a pos and who cares.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why do.i care about hunter biden? Ill look at what ever i feel like...lol
Except your not, your looking exactly at what they want you to. These people are supposed to live by the same laws we do. Clearly they do not. The media are masters at controlling the minds of the sheep.

Last edited:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Isnt this entire thread about a small sub that has gone mossing then was found to have imploded killing 5 people. Nothing to do with biden, hunter or conspiracy theories. How and why does this crap keep polluting and derailing threads. How are we so brainwashed with some ‘national enquirer’ type news, and where is this constant negativity on everything come from.
Isnt there an off the wall, political news, crazy stuff thread for all that discussion.
End of rant

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Except your not, your looking exactly at what they want you to. These people are supposed to live by the same laws we do. Clearly they do not. The media are masters at controlling the minds of the sheep.

I look at all.kinds of chit. The sub is more interesting to me then biden or q or whatever you think i should be interested in... and i spent about 2mins on the sub. lol

Last edited:

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isnt this entire thread about a small sub that has gone mossing then was found to have imploded killing 5 people. Nothing to do with biden, hunter or conspiracy theories. How and why does this crap keep polluting and derailing threads. How are we so brainwashed with some ‘national enquirer’ type news, and where is this constant negativity on everything come from.
Isnt there an off the wall, political news, crazy stuff thread for all that discussion.
End of rant
There is a bigger picture, most dont see it or dont want to. Many are just trying to get people to open thier eyes to that bigger picture. How is the hunter/biden not more important than this sub? It involves some of the biggest treason events in modern human history, should be more important to people. When treason of foundational systems no longer matter and are not held accountable, the spiral down for human society is well on its way.

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Well no surprise to this ending, the experts say that the implosion happened so fast that a human brain could not even compute what happened before your guts were displaced and providing fish food. I found it interesting how the media works, just keep stringing people along with hopes cause they heard S.O.S. sounds, bull crap, just another hook, its all tic tok could talk about for days and really I guess a different distraction from the same old world problems. think we now need to send up some Billionares into space and have the ship get lost, or better yet have the people vote to put idiots on a space mission, my vote goes to Trudeau and then a bunch of murderers or sex offenders, now that is a news feed I would be glued to. Well I would like to say rest in peace to the 5 men dead but this may be a hard pill for them to swallow for eternity realizing that this was 100% their own will and desire, maybe they should have invested in a time machine!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom