Imploding or running outta air, Titanic sub disaster, pick your death!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think many people actually understand risk management. When the smallest issue will result in death then it should be a hard no.
Skydiving is one thing. Into the Depths of the ocean. no thanks. Crazy story that’s for sure.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think at this point we can assume they are all dead or they would have manually dropped the ballast tanks And simply floated to the top.

They’re worried they did float to the top then it’s super hard to find the sub be a small speck in the ocean. And if they are on the surface they still can die because it can only be opened from the outside.

HighSpeedLowDrag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• SubCon_jpg-2860071.jpeg.jpg
    SubCon_jpg-2860071.jpeg.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 102

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The old Simpson episodes from way back becoming reality scam has been proven fake over and over many times over the past few years. Thanks for the laugh though.
Like i said....coincidence. What is fake exactly? How many simpsons episodes have been such a coincidence??

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No gps locator on the billionaires sub?

gps fails as soon as it goes underwate even a little bit. The position is calculated by the time it takes for the signal to travel to the receiver. When the signal hits the water it is heavily dampened causing a false position, and i would bet at 13k feet there is just no signal at all. same goes for radios they wouldnt have any radio comm at that depth. That being said, if it surfaced there should 100% be one for that reason only, air planes have them (ELT) emergency locator tranismitter. If it surfaced, they should have known its posiiton right away if it had a navigation device. Would be mind boggling if it didn't.

This whole thing is so shady using a transponder to communicate.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I couldn't imagine slowly running out of air. Trapped in a tin can with others.
Imagine being the last one to died?.

I laugh and share the memes on it. But it's not a situation I'd wish on anyone.
(Except sock boy).

Makes me curious Tho. Is all their life insurance void because of the risk they took?

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

(Except sock boy).

Makes me curious Tho. Is all their life insurance void because of the risk they took?
Doubtful they ran out air. Most likely crushed in 0.1 sec. Would have been pretty quick. Don't think they are worried about life insurance, they are all billionaires.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doubtful they ran out air. Most likely crushed in 0.1 sec. Would have been pretty quick. Don't think they are worried about life insurance, they are all billionaires.

thats what im thinking aswell, that theory adds up considering they lost communication right when they hit max hull pressure. And none of the "four" resurfacing methods were activated ( that we know )

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

(Except sock boy).

sock boy and the rest of his bandits

Reactions: RXN
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom