Imploding or running outta air, Titanic sub disaster, pick your death!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Way more than 5 people are dying from drug overdoses that the govt legalized and probably provided right now as we speak…… and people are barely paying attention.They took a risk, sad for the families involved that gotta sit and wonder, but not the end of the world for anyone outside their bubble. Rich people you’ve never heard of frivolously spending millions to go see some ship that crashed a hundred years ago, on what I understand to be a sub par vessel…… in a nut shell…… not really worth worrying about is it? If people feel bad go pay $30 to see it in theatres in a couple years, if your just curious about the situation, wait until it’s free on prime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_1921.jpeg

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of course it isn't real. No one has been going down deep in the water, ever. Especially to see the Titanic. Not possible. The crews and support teams from the US company are all in on it together to distract from the post-Alberta election.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know society is fooled when you cant even question something without being criticized. Its an expected thing in the scientific community but i guess "real life" isnt in the same category.

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shouldn't have been there in the first place. Its a grave site. I don't think they would let people explore sunken war ships at pearl. Sub probably crashed onto Titanic and has done significant damage to it. Its so fragile that they weren't going to let anymore subs down there.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those pesky darn data sheets. Page 11

Attachments

• sub.jpg
    sub.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 138

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know society is fooled when you cant even question something without being criticized. Its an expected thing in the scientific community but i guess "real life" isnt in the same category.
Just admit it was another foolish comment.

Seriously, I struggle sometimes if you really believe you are educating us or you are simply the guy at the back of the room that knows nothing but has to speak on everything.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just admit it was another foolish comment.

Seriously, I struggle sometimes if you really believe you are educating us or you are simply the guy at the back of the room that knows nothing but has to speak on everything.
Because govt has never lied......health care has never lied......news has never lied......wake up. They lie to us all the time.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because govt has never lied......health care has never lied......news has never lied......wake up. They lie to us all the time.
This wasn't the govt, this wasn't healthcare, this isn't MSN. I think you should wake up. People need a reason to lie, there is no reason for this lie. Sometimes stuff happens.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This wasn't the govt, this wasn't healthcare, this isn't MSN. I think you should wake up. People need a reason to lie, there is no reason for this lie. Sometimes stuff happens.
You dont know what you dont know i guess, carry on and enjoy the show.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sometimes you have to wreck the truck to get the insurance money to make the truck payment---- Larry the Cableguy

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kind of a crappy deal.
But it’s also life and taking a chance.

Kind of like any extreme sport or activity.

Chit happens.

Sleds sxs quads skiing. hiking.

It’s all about the extreme adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom