Imploding or running outta air, Titanic sub disaster, pick your death!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isnt this entire thread about a small sub that has gone mossing then was found to have imploded killing 5 people. Nothing to do with biden, hunter or conspiracy theories. How and why does this crap keep polluting and derailing threads. How are we so brainwashed with some ‘national enquirer’ type news, and where is this constant negativity on everything come from.
Isnt there an off the wall, political news, crazy stuff thread for all that discussion.
End of rant
Those guys are worse than JW's. At least JW's stop coming to my house. I wish I could get these nut jobs off my feed. For some reason they feel the need to spread their craziness.

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230623-084711_Instagram.jpg

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow and Mud

Sleds in snow

Quads,sxs, bikes in mud

Back to normal programming.

I agree with brother Arff on this one...

Yes Mud and Snow first,,, then cross threaded and sideways after that,,, must be posted with photo or it didn't happen...
IMG_3064.jpg

Anywho...

Lamb will stick to the in now """good time theads """ like arff brought-up. ..

Sand and rain is its best when We tackle the good stuff in life...

Carry our harts on our selves out side S&M """at times yes ...

Then share the lucky-ness of our adventures with others ...
20210724_143253.jpg

^^^

I'm game,,, bring on the good times as said,,,
Houner those of all when needed then move on...
20230513_155634.jpg

Yes yes yes,,,, the good stuff in our forum of Floods and Creeks....

Vist in to show respect then move on as I/ We carry the piller of strengths on our shoulders...

Thanks Arff,,,, you rock this stuff !!!!
20220713_144918.jpg

Old Arff pal from way back I am I am.... lol

(Emoji)

Palm face plant...

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

right because the navy was fully aware that someone was going to visit the titanic. I'm sure they've got bigger fish to fry. More likely scenerio, they heard it and were analyzing the data and then put 2 and 2 together once they learned the sub was missing. i dont think the navy had oceangate on speeddial letting them know their sub just exploded send everyone home. They wouldnt even know the sound was the titan imploding. Just something imploding in the area.

take off the tinfoil bud LMAO

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The last 3 years hasn't taught you that the msm clearly lies? And clearly manipulates things and stories to push there agenda and sway public opinion? You guys hold onto msm like it's giving you life, it's pathetic. No wonder we have a bunch of brainwashed government controlled bitches in canada. Questioning the narrative does not make you a conspiracy theorist, but it seems the clot shot has totally removed the capability of critical thinking.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wanna talk about being brainwashed?? You guys believe in the biggest brainwashing event since the beginning of mankind. Organized religion.
Just for the record, I am not against it if that is what floats your boat, but for the hard core believers, come on.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wanna talk about being brainwashed?? You guys believe in the biggest brainwashing event since the beginning of mankind. Organized religion.
Just for the record, I am not against it if that is what floats your boat, but for the hard core believers, come on.
I don’t see how that’s related, and most people aware of how we’re being lied to and controlled don’t consider themselves religious.

BTW you are following a very well organized cult/ religion, and don’t even realize it.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isnt this entire thread about a small sub that has gone mossing then was found to have imploded killing 5 people. Nothing to do with biden, hunter or conspiracy theories. How and why does this crap keep polluting and derailing threads. How are we so brainwashed with some ‘national enquirer’ type news, and where is this constant negativity on everything come from.
Isnt there an off the wall, political news, crazy stuff thread for all that discussion.
End of rant
This thread was about how you would prefer to die. Then it turned into a page turner. There is a today in the news thread for those that want facts.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My god this site.

🏳️‍🌈 Here is the conspiracy theorist new flag, or it should be.
They may as well band together with them, cause their opinions and how they come across are the same.
Most people just want the group to do their own thing, and leave everyone else alone, to do their own thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom