I guess we will need a new Matryx 900 section tomorrow?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 253324
Well it already has a MTNTK turbo, alpha 10” wheels , 174 9115M cut to 15”(WAY better than the doo track), new engine built by Chrisco, clutching by Benny , Kurt’s gear down,baker skid. It’s pretty good for a 10 year old sled. If I sold this at Kijiji market value I would still need to find $20000+ to upgrade to a 9r.

I ment the 9R matyrx or “Niner”. It was a general comment that someone will put a turbo on one of those new 900’s and it could be very interesting.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ment the 9R matyrx or “Niner”. It was a general comment that someone will put a turbo on one of those new 900’s and it could be very interesting.
It will only be a matter of time before they have a turbo. It would make a great mid season release, just to keep thing interesting.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New gen5 certainly will, and compare the same track lengths there’s no question
Johnny has way more credibility then you. If a sled is good or bad, he will say so. Even if it is the sled he rides. And he rides every day when the snow is worth riding. And he has owned all brands, and rides with them all.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This markos dude, seems to in a bad mood and telling it like it is all week, I’m really beginning to question if he is a dude. I hope you feel better this week
I believe before he changed his signature he said he was from Toronto? Maybe it’s an eastern thing?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he was trying to explain the 154850T is not that special against a non turbo..
I think Johnny could ride a Kawasaki Invader in the trees and embarrass a lot of new sleds. He may be comparing apples to watermelons? Lol

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he was trying to explain the 154850T is not that special against a non turbo..

I think you can agree and respect there is a large difference in capability between a 154 and a 165 turbo or not. the gap would narrow significantly between a turbo 154 and an NA 165 is what im saying. Especially at lower elevations

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you can agree and respect there is a large difference in capability between a 154 and a 165 turbo or not. the gap would narrow significantly between a turbo 154 and an NA 165 is what im saying. Especially at lower elevations
You're not getting it.
Read the comparison again.
It was a non turbo 165........
You to fired up for 8:48AM.

Go hang out in the lame Doo section till noon and cool off.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i ride with alot of phenomenal riders on 154 turbos (both brands) they really struggle to put the power to the ground in deep snow and aren't that impressive imo. Need to get up and float to get that power down

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thats why i got the long track this year.

Bunch of buddies are on turbo 165s.

With the 174 track t3 i can go all the same places as my friends turbos and i get to be a cheap ass. Lol

Track makes a big difference in deep snow

Top Bottom