I guess we will need a new Matryx 900 section tomorrow?

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This the new flappy? My god dude your a 8 foot tall monster behind the keyboard, who hurt you was it a skidoo rider? Can you point out on the tony banderas love doll where you got touched?
Ligma
What u sticking up for A derailed thread that’s about maxjunks season ?
It’s a joke now
But it seems u got touched by ur uncle on this one with ur witty comment
Weird!!
I’m not 8feet tall like u wish I was , just a guy that calls it as it is

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3C5773C4-D0A2-4888-A8E2-B70C0A72B15F.jpeg

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol 3 posts in a row u must be flustered, im also just calling it as it is brah. Anyways If your in the hills All the time the boost or the 850turbo would be hard to beat with any n/a sled, hopefully were not getting back into the 07-10 years where sleds were grenading under 2000 miles, be nice to get some real world weight numbers between the 3 sleds and see where they sit ready to ride

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been covered, but is a modern two stroke fuel injected triple realistic?
I would think it would be technically possible, but not realistic. My guess is that packaging (width & exhaust) and weight in modern chassis' would be among the largest factors. Development costs would likely prevent it from happening unless a mfg'r could use it in several models. I also think people have grown accustomed to the torque and power delivery of a twin, especially for mtn use.

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same old s+m. Skidoo guyz with hurt feelings and derailed Polaris threads.
I’ve been playing this up since maxjunk and friends decided to just talk about them selves and there supper hot skidoo machines

What a joke!! It’s hilarious every thread Call it what u want and what eve makes u feel better if u don’t like it.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if your a 146 guy that 9r would be the sled to own of the dif brands. A 146 would be a super fun sled and i imagine it will be pretty dam light she would be a rollercoaster of a ride, brothers on a 146 alpha and that sled was pretty fun to ride in mcbride when i tried it but hitting climbs at mach chicken trying to follow the longer sleds are days i dont miss lol

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve been playing this up since maxjunk and friends decided to just talk about them selves and there supper hot skidoo machines

What a joke!! It’s hilarious every thread Call it what u want and what eve makes u feel better if u don’t like it.

Let’s go for a ride. I’ll bring the snickers. You could use it

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol 3 posts in a row u must be flustered, im also just calling it as it is brah. Anyways If your in the hills All the time the boost or the 850turbo would be hard to beat with any n/a sled, hopefully were not getting back into the 07-10 years where sleds were grenading under 2000 miles, be nice to get some real world weight numbers between the 3 sleds and see where they sit ready to ride
Bro!! I made a cake for U. Pm me and come over
765C51CD-E3EB-4475-BD97-2B04611E556E.jpeg

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would think it would be technically possible, but not realistic. My guess is that packaging (width & exhaust) and weight in modern chassis' would be among the largest factors. Development costs would likely prevent it from happening unless a mfg'r could use it in several models. I also think people have grown accustomed to the torque and power delivery of a twin, especially for mtn use.

Definetly more complexity and cost. One more of everything, coils, throttle bodies etc. can’t see it happening but ya never know! Didn’t think there would be a 900 2 stroke turbo in the horizon in my lifetime either but here we are

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to see a MTNTK turbo mounted in the Niner Polaris, maybe a silber, with the lynx track. I know of a couple of people on here that make that ch!t happen.
A53CA09F-75C6-4B78-AB4C-92EA547CCFC1.jpeg

Well it already has a MTNTK turbo, alpha 10” wheels , 174 9115M cut to 15”(WAY better than the doo track), new engine built by Chrisco, clutching by Benny , Kurt’s gear down,baker skid. It’s pretty good for a 10 year old sled. If I sold this at Kijiji market value I would still need to find $20000+ to upgrade to a 9r.

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought the Doo boys were bad with their blinders but holy crap there are some biased Poo boys out there. Maybe even worse.

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris are professional marketers. Here pay 25k to struggle like chris burandt!! its cool!! why go up the hill when you can go across for the same price!!
Skidoo are professional marketers. Here pay 25k to struggle like maxjunk trying to side hill !! its cool!! why go across the hill and have fun when you can go straight up with no fun like the dooguys for the same price!!

Yo moma b like straight line ridding on a fresh day with a tight grip

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Take it easy sparkle farts … try beIng a Yamaha block head but I still play nice.

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take it easy sparkle farts … try beIng a Yamaha block head but I still play nice.
I’m good….thanks
I’m Just having fun with this classic ball busting
Np here…lol

If my farts did sparkle I could sell them on line for big bucks $$$$$

Top Bottom