horburg to nordegg, whens the next trip Hadster

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna have to hit this ride up with you next summer. I've done most of it in sections from Harlech East to Horburg but never from Nordegg to Harlech.
I'd like to try it sometime.
Sure not a problem, from Harlech to Nordegg is one of the easier parts of the trip, it is only about 1.5 hrs one way (closer to 2hrs if you take your time and stop for lots of breaks etc.

FyreRyder

Reaction score
Well not good my mechanics best friend broke down this weekend again, runs like crap over half throttle, front cylinder runs lean. Dropped off at dealer this morning, hopefully they can diagnose and have parts for saturday. Fingers crossed:eek:

Mark, this trail is old hat for you. Ya won't need anymore than 50% throttle....

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I am home from work and got the ok to go on this ride.
Is there anyone from the Ponoka/ Lacombe area that would like to travel together?
Please PM me and we can discuss arangements.
See you all Saturday A.M.

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mark, this trail is old hat for you. Ya won't need anymore than 50% throttle....

Are you going on this trip Chad?

Fuel pumps screwed in my quad, picked one up tonight put in tomorrow and test ride onto the truck and see you all at 8am

ICANAM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I won't be coming on this trip. BUT...I will not be letting this opportunity pass again! I hope to hit this trail with ya's sometime next year. Have a good safe trip guys! :d:beer::d

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
15 hrs till go time !!!! Hope the weather is going to be ok !! Just NO SNOW, please !! This should be really fun, I hope to meet a few S&M's and have a really good weekend !!!
Who's all going ??? Last day roll call !!!

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me me me im in lol,,

I dont know about my cat riding friend, he may work this weekend,

Just putting on the pop holder, and find a place for clothes. Dont want to take any tools out of the bit*ch

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The weather should not be to bad, a bit cool maybe. I got warm clothes packed.
I will be loading up shortly so I don`t wake the neighbors at 6:00 am

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For future reference, is this something I could attend in my Rhino? I'd try to find the time to make it down for a ride sometime if it was. Thanks.

Of course we have all kinds of side by sides riding this trail and all over the area (however the soft muskeg areas seem to be more of a problem for them with all the rain we had this year).

Another note, recently the Rocky area has been seeing ALOT of quad & side x sides stolen. Anybody coming be extra careful with how they are stored/parked overnight at hotels or friends etc. This is not only a town problem farms etc. Or at the campsite remove the keys and whenever possible lock 'em up.

joeweasel

Reaction score
I finally pulled the trigger and booked a room. :d
I haven't been on a quad much and figured this trip would be a good one!

Is it 8am at the co-op/petrocan on Hwy 11 going through Rocky?
I heard 7 or 8am. I'm ok either way.

I have a Sportsman 700 X2.
Should a full tank and an extra gallon of gas get me to Nordegg?

See you tomorrow.

Open Season

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that the meeting time is at 8 and yes it is along the highway. I can make this trip without filling up on my Brute but an extra gallon won't hurt.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
You guys have a good time ...I wanted to go but the 4 legged hound kept me home....

TRY to keep Hadley sober in Nordegg,,,,and keep Kokanee800 from doing catwalks up hill through the ravines...

Maybe i will call yous tomorow night and check on ya.....Have a gooder ,,,RIDE SAFE..

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Medler,
You sure you can't find a dog-sitter ???? There is still time for you to make it !!! The more people goin - the merrier it will be ! You ARE GOING to miss a very good time !

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys have a good time ...I wanted to go but the 4 legged hound kept me home....

TRY to keep Hadley sober in Nordegg,,,,and keep Kokanee800 from doing catwalks up hill through the ravines...

Maybe i will call yous tomorow night and check on ya.....Have a gooder ,,,RIDE SAFE..

Well Mike without you there SOMEONE will have to drink your share,......who will that be..........

If anyone is running late etc. and needs to call and let us know my number is 403-845-0435.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Medler,
You sure you can't find a dog-sitter ???? There is still time for you to make it !!! The more people goin - the merrier it will be ! You ARE GOING to miss a very good time !

I tried but ,,,no luck with the sitter.....i will miss a goodtime for sure:mad:

vinson

Reaction score
two of us going to join in with razor if still ok 2 as in boyz ,see all in rocky by 8 am,cup holders will be stocked

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried but ,,,no luck with the sitter.....i will miss a goodtime for sure:mad:

That's too bad Mike, amazing there's a shortage of dog sitter's etc. out there, we have sitters here in our small town. There should be more of them in a larger center where you are.

Top Bottom