horburg to nordegg, whens the next trip Hadster

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A group of 4-5 Local guys are going out west of Caroline on the 2 of October I can only afford 1 trip in October if ay one else would like to tag along your more than welcome to.:beer::beer::beer:

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I,m ok with 16 & 17 or the next weekend either one would work, how about everyone else. ????

I am still trying to get the 16, 17 th off but will let you guys know if I am coming !! Can't go the next week-end as have something planned with the wife !!! (Of course it's the week-end I have off !!!!!)
(P.S. It's a good thing I kind-of love her BUT don't tell her I said that :eek: )

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
(P.S. It's a good thing I kind-of love her BUT don't tell her I said that :eek: )

LMAO....If you guys wanna go the 16 and 17 ,,,dont let me stop you...I just cant go THAT weekend,,but the weekend after the 16 and 17 i CAN go,,,,It is your call..
Bullseye is trying to get that time off so it is up to you....If you can get the time off then thats good .If not then we can go the following weekend

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMAO....If you guys wanna go the 16 and 17 ,,,dont let me stop you...I just cant go THAT weekend,,but the weekend after the 16 and 17 i CAN go,,,,It is your call..
Bullseye is trying to get that time off so it is up to you....If you can get the time off then thats good .If not then we can go the following weekend

Make plans that work for everyone , don't worry about me !!!! I will ride when I can. I missed the last two rides so do whats right for the most people to attend !!! Will let you guys know as soon as I know if I got it off.(hopefully next week I will know)

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Well hopefully i can get my p.o.s kawi fixed by then, went tearin thru that one little skeg hole on the north side of the trail btween the caboose and sask river and screwed my belt and grenaded the front diff ( just noticed today on the trailer) we were riding saturday.
I am going to rip apart hopefully this week and take the diff into see what let loose:confused: and how many moneys to fix.
I am fixing - selling - and changing my signature to have something that says Can-am:d
Hope to see ya all then:beer:

Get er fixed?

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got the diff out this afternoon, dont look good. I think i figured out how everything got f&*Ked, when i hit the hole a log must have been sticking out
few feet below. When this hit it hit the front right brake caliper which broke and jammed inside the front rim,(tore into the aluminum) then this inturn with the wheel being stuck and me doing 30mph blew my diff, and screwed the belt, I was pretty good and stuck but still wondering why two quads were having difficulty pulling me out, I am just suprised it made it back to the truck.
So i am on the hunt for a diff, taking the old one in to town tomorrow to see if its fixable, will have the other parts next week, so the 16&17 or the following weekend medler:d, may be doable.

Later,
mk

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Just got the diff out this afternoon, dont look good. I think i figured out how everything got f&*Ked, when i hit the hole a log must have been sticking out
few feet below. When this hit it hit the front right brake caliper which broke and jammed inside the front rim,(tore into the aluminum) then this inturn with the wheel being stuck and me doing 30mph blew my diff, and screwed the belt, I was pretty good and stuck but still wondering why two quads were having difficulty pulling me out, I am just suprised it made it back to the truck.
So i am on the hunt for a diff, taking the old one in to town tomorrow to see if its fixable, will have the other parts next week, so the 16&17 or the following weekend medler:d, may be doable.

Later,
mk

k ..HOPE YOU GETTER FIGURED,,,KEEP US INFORMED...GOOD LUCK

fuswald

Reaction score
I am in with my son as well except the Oct 2 weekend. Off to Calgary for a family get together. Good for the weekend of October 9th, 16, 23 ... all the way to end of days.

Horburg to Nordegg, overnight in Nordegg and back to Horburg next day?

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in with my son as well except the Oct 2 weekend. Off to Calgary for a family get together. Good for the weekend of October 9th, 16, 23 ... all the way to end of days.

Horburg to Nordegg, overnight in Nordegg and back to Horburg next day?

Yes that's right we will have to call & book a hotel room soon for that & I"ll have to call and try to get overnight secure parking figured out. I geuss we will go ahead a stick with the weekend of the 17th.
The number for the Nordegg Resort Lodge is 1-800-408-3294 , ask for a ground floor room at the frontside of the motel (for more security and peace of mind). Also bring a chain/ cable and lock for your machine.

FyreRyder

Reaction score
Can't make that weekend....
It would be a fun ride with all the rain we have been getting.

ICANAM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I am just wondering if this is an open to anyone ride or is it private? My fiance and I are looking for somewhere to ride that weekend. We are off that weekend and we are responsible riders. Let me know..thanks! :d:beer::d

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Hey guys. I am just wondering if this is an open to anyone ride or is it private? My fiance and I are looking for somewhere to ride that weekend. We are off that weekend and we are responsible riders. Let me know..thanks! :d:beer::d
Anyone can go...This is how alot of us met ,,,by doing rides like this

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For all that have never been on this trip, you should bring at least a little bit of extra gas, but not too much as we fill up when we get to Nordegg.

Top Bottom