horburg to nordegg, whens the next trip Hadster

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well maybe it's alright unless they have chewed it up too bad, we'll find out when we get there I geuss.
Are you coming on this trip Tex???

i'd love too but have to work all the sat's this month....

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I guess i will phone tomorrow and book a room,

Hey Medler, what kind of dog is it? Big/small?you can throw it in the run with my pooch.

Shes just a little squirt,,,,probably not a good idea,,,catch up for a ride another time

Attachments

• 666.jpg
    666.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 99

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have finnally gotten secure parking arranged for us, it will be $5.00 per unit, please try to bring correct change for this .

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So far it looks like the list of people coming is as follows ,if there are (?????) behind your name we do not know yet.
Hadster
Kokanne 800
Open Season
Bullseye
Polcat ??????
ICANAM ???????
Rider ??????
Major ??????
Jaybec ??????
Anyone else thinking of coming??? or any on this list that are not coming, please let us know.
Thanks.
It sounds like there may be a few other folks coming along with me that are not on Snow & Mud as well, but not confirmed.

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am on the fence whether I can come along or not. Damn oil patch work has screwed me out of the last 2 week ends now.
I really do want to make this ride to meet you great people and ride. I may not know untill the 14 or 15th.

grizzlybear

Reaction score
Would love the chance to join someone for a ride there. Any weekend is good for me, I just perfer to have someone that has been there so I don't spend two days riding around lost trying to fnd my truck :)

Although I have a GPS and have done lots of overnight trips by myself I just enjoy riding with others.

Shawn

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would love the chance to join someone for a ride there. Any weekend is good for me, I just perfer to have someone that has been there so I don't spend two days riding around lost trying to fnd my truck :)

Although I have a GPS and have done lots of overnight trips by myself I just enjoy riding with others.

Shawn

You're welcome to join us this coming weekend if you would like.:beer: I know the way there and back very well, (in certain spots even different routes),i normally also stop along the way to point out some of the history and old landmarks etc.

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well not good my mechanics best friend broke down this weekend again, runs like crap over half throttle, front cylinder runs lean. Dropped off at dealer this morning, hopefully they can diagnose and have parts for saturday. Fingers crossed:eek:

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It has been mentioned that 7am, may be a little early for the meeting at Petro-Can/Co-op, maybe we should push it back to 8am, that will still have us unloaded and on the machines by around 9am ish.

Don't forget to try to bring at least a little gas for the ride (just in case), unless you know your machine can get 100km to a tank (in hard riding conditions).

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It has been mentioned that 7am, may be a little early for the meeting at Petro-Can/Co-op, maybe we should push it back to 8am, that will still have us unloaded and on the machines by around 9am ish.

Yeah, that would work better for me !! I probable won't sleep the night before anyway !! All excited like a little school girl !!! :eek:
8 am would be great !!!

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huh we were out there on the 25th and all the skeg was good......made it to the misty valley road in 2.5 hours pissin around from horberg

Gonna have to hit this ride up with you next summer. I've done most of it in sections from Harlech East to Horburg but never from Nordegg to Harlech.
I'd like to try it sometime.

Top Bottom